Chp 14: 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝑫𝒂𝒚

Start from the beginning

They finished watching then Hinata turn to see Kenma with a terrified look and was hugging his knees, then he looked at the others that had their eyes wide and mouth slightly shaped, some were hugging each other too.

Hinata sighed and shaked his head and turned the TV off.

"I thought you said 'You can handle it's, but the look on your faces say otherwise..." Hinata said and everyone heard it and lowered their heads in embarrassment.

Hinata showed a small smile, and kissed their cheeks, everyone was surprised at the tangerines actions.

"...well can't blame you guys, after all, it's your guys first time watching something like that.." Hinata smiled at them and head to go to sleep.

"Good night.." He said and waved them good night.

"....."

"...what just happened..?" Noya said and touched his cheek, then everyone realized what happened and blushed.

"He kissed me!" Noya said In excitement.

"Me too!" Tanaka added.

"Me three!" Bokuto said pumping his fist in the air.

All of them blushed and bragged that they will become Hinata's bf in no time, but little did they know the someone was listening to their conversation.

"...so they like him..."

**Next morning**

Everyone was now awake and headed to the kitchen to get breakfast when they heard singing?.

"Hey...do you hear that?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Hmm?" Everyone was confused at first but then heard a sweet and angelic voice coming from the kitchen, so they decided to peek a look.

They were surprised to see Hinata standing over the stove cooking and singing.

They were watching him snging beautifully, and was cooking at the same time, he was now finished and everyone his behind the wall so the tangerine won't see them.

"He can dance and sing?!" Noya said whisper yelling.

"Yeah!, That's so cool!" Tanaka said and did the same thing.

"I know!, But whatever you do..don't mention it that we heard him singing" Suga said and made Evy confused.

"Why?" Yaku asked the mother crow.

"Well, just like when we saw him dancing l, maybe he didn't tell us because of personal reasons or sum?" Suga reasoned.

"...I agree" Akaashi agreed with Suga.

"Hmmmm...fine" everyone said and promised to keep their mouth shut about that topic until Hinata himself opens up to them.

Then they went in and greeted Hinata good morning and ate, and talk, then suddenly all the coaches walk in.

"Good morning." Ukai said and everyone of them nodded and proceed to eat their food until he mentioned something.

"As you all know today is Saturday, we don't have practice, and yesterday we had a meeting about what's the plans today" Ukai said and all of them were now all ears.

"So today we all agreed to..go to the beach, to rest or have fun." Coach Nekomata said.

"...."

"WHATTT!!?!?/NANIIII!?!?" Everyone shouted almost choking on their food.

"Beachhh!" Bokuto yelled and jumped up and down joyfully.

"Yessss!" Oikawa said standing up and cheered, then earning a smack to the head by Iwaizumi.

"Don't tell SHITTYKAWA, it's still early in the morning" Iwaizumi said.

"Iwa-chan so mean!" Oikawa pouted like a child.

"Heard that Ryu?!, We're going to the beach!" Noya shouted in excitement.

"There's gonna be a lot of gir-!" Tanaka was cut of by a menacing aura, that was coming from the dad crow, and mom crow.

But the one thing they're looking forward the most was their Little tangerine, everyone thought and unconsciously drooled.

'their thinking something dirty again' Hinata thought and mentally rolled his eyes playfully.

"What time are we leaving, coach?" Daichi and Kuroo asked.

"When your finish eating" Both coaches said, and all players had starry eyes.

"....Oh!, Coach can I bring my friends?" Hinata asked hiss coach that was leaning on the door frame.

'please no, please no.....' All players except Hinata, begged mentally not to let them come too.

"Sure, we don't want them to be here all alone while we're having fun and relaxing right?" Coach Ukai said and all mentally groan.

"Thanks coach!, I'll go tell them" Hinata said and go to his best friends rooms to tell them the news.

To be continued...

_________________***_________________