Tired - Niki

First of all I love you.

First of all HAPPY NIKI DAY! 😊❤

You walk through the bighit building and saw Jungwon he smiled and went to you.

" are you heading back? " you asked

" yes oh Niki is still here in the practice room " he said as you smiled.

" okay thanks Jungwon, take care " you said he said goodbye.

You walked in and saw Niki was focused on his dance. His face was sweating almost all of his body was sweating.

You sighed and sit on the floor watched him without noticing you.
As the music stop he turned around to play it again but he saw you.

" Y/N? " you smiled and wave to him.

He went to sit beside you after grabbing his towel and water. You took the towel and wiped his face and neck.

" thank you babe " he said as he hugged you.

" I miss you " he said as you patted his back.

" me too " you took something from you bag a small chanel bag and gave it to him.

" what's this " he said

" birthday gift? " you as he smiled widely.

He opened the box in it was a beautiful watch.

" thank youu" he said as you smiled.

" you're welcome "

He sighed.

" I probably didn't spend a lot of time with you these days I'm sorry " he said.

You shooked your head.

" it's okay you've a tight schedule I understand it. But dont overwork please see you dont even remember your birthday " you said as he chuckled.

" okay okay I will I promise " he said

" let's go McDonald and go back home I'm tired. I want to cuddle with you " he said as he grabbed you hand.

In a middle of the night you both enjoy the chill wind and walk through the park. Before going home.