Disappointment - Sunghoon

Beautiful you hard enough to resist.

You and your bestfriend walk together to the canteen as you saw all Sunghoon's friends were eating there but you couldn't see him.

" Yujin-ah you go first I'll meet them " you said as she nodded and you went to 6 boys who's currently eating.

" eo Y/N hey " Jay said as he saw you and the others greet you too.

" where's Sunghoon? " you asked.

" I guess he went to rooftop earlier " Jake said and you furrowed your eyebrows.

" rooftop? " you repeat his word and he nodded.

" okay see you later " you as they wave to you. You went to see Yujin and told her that you're going to meet Sunghoon as she was okay.

You close the door as your eyes keep searching for him. Unfortunately he wasn't there.

" library rooftop? " you guessed as you quickly went there.

It was silent as you saw Sunghoon was sitting on the bench looking at the sky.

" I'm searching for my boyfriend earlier " you said as he turned around and smiled. He scooted a little and told you to sit beside him.

" what's wrong " you said as you caress his cheek. He closed his eyes and touch your hand not wanting you to stop.

" I failed in the competition " he said as he sighed.

" I feel disappointed.. " he said and you hugged him , he buried his face on your shoulder and start to sob.

" it's okay Hoon-ah , I know you really want to get in the competition maybe this time wasn't your time but trust me better time are coming to you. Just don't give up okay?" you said as he nodded.

You wiped his tears and kissed his cheek.

" I got you this " he said as he showed you and pretty butterfly necklace.

" omo where did you got it? " you asked as he smiled.

" yesterday me and the others went to eat outside  as I passed the jewelry shop this necklace caught my eyes I thought it'll be perfect to you " he said as he grabbed your hand and put the necklace.

" thank you " you said as he pecked you cheek.

" you always look beautiful baby " he said as he hugged you.