Lonely - Jay

what if you had it all nobody to call
maybe then you know me
cause I've had everything
and no one listening
and that's just fucking lonely.

" Park Jay how many times I've to tell you , stop being a bad person and study hard! " Mr Park yelled to his son Jay who's currently stood infront him. His face was bruised and his cheek was plastered.

" tell me why you are being like this?! I give you everything Jay! money,motorcycle,credit card and everything you need you have this big mansion you have enough food I even registered your name for education academy. But what did you give me?! Being a bad guy? Never went to academy? You are useless!

Ppapp!!

Mr. Park slapped his cheek as Jay did not anything.

" say something Park Jay! Are gonna be useless forever?! Dont you know you are useless right now--"

Mr. Park was cut by Jay's fist land on his face.

" who the hell are you to say like that?! Am I really your son?! Or just a toy?! Why did you marry her and divorced with my mom?! Why you don't even give me a chance to meet my mom! What is my fault I just want love from both of you but YOU! YOU END UP CHEATING TO MY MOM! I DONT NEED ANYTHING FROM YOU AT ALL! you just care for your business,money and that slut! While me? I suffered in loneliness every night everyday I thought you'll come back and have a dinner with me, ask me how I am but no  YOU FUCKING BRING A NEW WOMAN! " Jay said as tears overflowing his cheeks.

His words strong enough to make his father shut his mouth.

He walk away from the room as he went out he saw his step mother and she was looking at him with a worry eyes.

" Jay-- " she was cut

" shut up " he said as he went out.

You were sleeping peacefully as your phone rang. You groaned

" who the fuck is calling me in 12 am " you said as you saw

mrs Lee

You quickly answered.

" yes ms Lee may I help you "  you asked as she sighed.

" Jay just got a huge fight with his dad. He just went out I thought he will go to your place anyway please take care of him will ya? I beg you " she said as you heard she sniffled.

" yes I will I will call him " you said as she said thank you and hung up.

You tried to reached 10 times but his phone was off.

You decided to walk through the park as Jay and you always went there especially when Jay had a fight with someone.

You wear his hoodie and baggy pants as you take your purse and phone with you and went out.

" the person you call isn't-- " fuck you cursed as you keep walking and searching for him and your caught one figure who's sitting on the bench looking through the han river.

" here you are " you said as Jay turned around. His eyes was completely puffy with his mess face with a bruises.

You stood infront him as he pulled you quickly in his embrace and buried his face.

" baby " he whined and he began to cry.

" no it's okay you can cry Jay "  you patted his head.

A few minutes after he get better you decided to treat his bruised with buying an oinment from the convenience store and bought some snacks.

You eyes were all on his face as you focused on putting an ointment. He stared at you and suddenly leaned to peck your lips.

" hm what's that for?" you asked as your smirked.

" for my girlfriend who never get tired of his bad boy namchin " he said as you pecked both of his cheeks.

" I'm always here for you " you said as he smiled

" thanks Y/N for.. for everything.. thanks for staying " he said as you nodded.

" let's visit your mom this weekend? " you said.

" will she give me a chance? " he said as you chuckled

" Jay we've been meeting her okay? " I said as he smiled and nodded.

the right one will come to you
and stay with you
no matter what happen.
You time isn't here yet
just wait it'll come.