"Nazi": I will never tell you. Even if you spare me… they will not. Hail… Hydra.

The man then bites something, as his mouth began to spark electricity, and his face shakes violently. Then, he becomes motionless, as smoke came out of his mouth.

Y/n: … 

Laura looks as Y/n stands up, and punches the wall, casuing her to flitch.

Y/n: Damn it!! *turns to Laura* I'm going to tell the police about everything we know. Wait for me back at my room. Got it?

Laura: Y-Yeah.

Y/n nods, and then walks out the door, while she leaves through the back.

----

Laura is seen looking at her wound through Y/n's mirror. Due go the bullets still being in there, she didn't want to heal and have bullets stuck in ther constantly hurting her.

Y/n suddenly walked in no longer wearing his spidey suit, and was instead more casual clothes, along with a lab coat, and gloves. He's also seen holding a metal tray, with many med-kit supplies and other utensils. 

Y/n: You could lie down. I'll try to be careful and out the bullets.

Laura: … Alright.

Y/n helps Laura get settled, as begins to get everything ready.

Laura: … what did you tell the cops?

Y/n: … That we were dealing with nazis, and that things got… messy. They assumed because of your claw marks, that wolverine was there… so i guess you're covered. I also told them that those guys have some sort of suicide devices in their mouths. So we don't have to worry about anymore of them taking the easy way out.

Awkward silence filled the room as Y/n finished prepping Laura, and began to carefully take the bullets out.

Laura: … You're mad at me aren't you.

Y/n: For what, killing that guy with no hesitation?

Laura: He deserved it, and you know it.

Y/n: … you know, I've never really taken a life of another human. I mean, I helped killed an alien when I was in space. But seeing human… I couldn't handle that. It was bad enough when I first took this job, and a few months later, I see a kid I used to go to class with getting his face eaten. I was scared. 

Laura doesn't say anything.

Y/n: it took me months to forget about it, or at least handle it. And today, I saw a man, we could've easily stopped with webs, be impaled by two claws.

Laura remains silent.

Y/n: I get it, you were basically trained wolverine, but that doesn't mean shit when you're an Avenger got it? We're meant to bring hope, and light, to this shitty world were in. Because they already lost so much the past year, but that can't happen, if we just kill people like that-

Laura: So what huh? We're suppose to deal with big important shit. While you do stuff like getting kittens out of trees, or helping old people cross the road. So when something big happens, they won't care if we kill the bad guys. They don't care if we kill terrorist, because in everyone's eyes, they aren't human. So just shut up.

Y/n finishes up taking the bullets out and began to wrap bandages around her arm.

Y/n: God you're the worse! Jesus mondays are officially the worse day of the weak.

Laura: Right back at ya.

Y/n: whatever, you should be fine now, now get out here already.

Laura: What? I want just sit here any longer? Your bed is too comfortable.

Y/n puts the tray away form the bed and stands up.

Y/n: Get out. I want take a long nap after the shit we had to deal with today.

Laura: *stands up* You know what? No, I'm tired of someone like you being our leader. I'm sick of you giving me orders, you're not better then me got it! 

Y/n: I don't think I'm better then you! You're just to stubborn to realize how to be part of a team! 

Laura: That's because you do nothing but waste my time! What the hell are you trying to teach me huh? How to get a kite down from a tree? How to pass your neighbor sugar? You're too soft! You're not willing to make the hardest decisions! You just let everything around you happen, and what ever is more convenient you chose that!

Y/n: That's not true at all! You know the amount of shit I went through!?

Laura: I know none of them involved you being a leader! Every time, you followed someone's orders, or you were just a piece of a team. You never made the tough call when to just let some one die! You're never ready to take risk!

Y/n and Laura are practically less then a foot away as they yell each other.

Y/n: Fine, you wanna see a fucking risk!?

Laura: Yeah!

Y/n suddenly gives Laura a quick kiss on the cheek. Laura, was stunned for a second before her face began to grow red from anger, and embarrassment. She then grabs Y/n from the collar and pulls him into a deep kiss. The two began to fight for dominance as they then fell over onto the bed.

Some time later.

Y/n and Laura are seen naked under the covers in bed. The two panting after their long session. Laura smiles a bit, before the two look at each other. Dread began to appear on their faces as they realize what they just did.

Y/n/Laura: oh fuck...

[OG] The Glitch Spider (malereader spider-man harem)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara