He swore he heard about these guys before, they look like, Nazis … but it doesn't matter now. What matters is saving these people.

Y/n begins to crawl to the back where the two guards are located. Y/n quietly hovers over them. Y/n gets both of his web shooters as he glitches behind them. Y/n shoots an impact web on the one on the right, alarming the second one. 

???: He-!

The second one aims his gun at Y/n webs the man's helmet, pulling him down. As the man begins to fall, y/n jumps into air, and deliver a powerful punch, earning an instant K.O.

Y/n was about to zip up when suddenly…

???: Freeze!

Y/n looks to see one of the extra nazis aiming his gun at him. Before Y/n could get a quip in, the nazi goes to pull the trigger when suddenly two claws goes through his chest. The man gasp as blood spattered on y/n's mask. As the nazi looked at his chest, before dropping his gun, which accidentally fired upon impact. The two blades are pulled out as the body falls revealing Laura.

Y/n simply stares at the body, and then the gun. He then touches his mask and wipes off the blood.

Y/n: Oh no… do you know what you just did…

Laura: uh. You're welcome for saving your ass!

Y/n: No, you don't get it you idiot!

Laura: idiot?! What? Don't tell me you're mad at me fore killing this guy! These guys just killed an innocent man back there and they're literally nazis!

Y/n: of course I'm mad you just killed some one, but that's not the point! You just alarmed everyone about our presence!

Suddenly five more nazis are seen running towards the two guns blazing. Y/n quickly grabs Laura and begins to glitch them both in between the nazis.

Before they could all turn to the heros, Y/n kicks one in the jaw, while shooting an impact web at another's chest. While Laura cuts through the bullets, she elbowed one of them in the face, before slashing his gun in half, which y/n webs up and throws at the man's face. Y/n then jumps over one of the webbed robbers, and then pulls him up before swinging him into the wall knocking him out. Y/n leaps of the wall and delivers a venom- punch to the nearest bad guy. While Laura dodges another gun shot, as she goes in for a kick, when suddenly, a blade extends from her foot, as she stabbed the guy's waist. Y/n sees this and begins to shoot multiple webs on the guy's wound, before shooting an impact web, sticking him to the floor.

Laura goes sheaths her foot blade, when she was suddenly shot multiple times in the shoulder, causing her to yell in pain. Y/n turns and web-strikes the man in the face, so hard, it shattered his helmet. Y/n turns to Laura, and quickly made his way to her.

Y/n:  Laura! 

Laura: *hisses in pain* I'll be fine, we just need to take these bullets put, and I'll heal. But it does hurt.

Y/n: Alright, let's deal with the last two quickly then.

Laura: alright.

Y/n grabs her as the two glitch back to the two nazis guarding the hostages. Before the two could react. Y/n webs both of their heads and pull them down to the ground. Y/n then jumps on one and Venom shocks him, knocking him out. While he impact the other's chest. 

Y/n: *turns to hostages* Everyone grab your belongings and get out of here!

The hostages don't hesitate as everyone ran to their belongings and booked it out of the building.

Laura goes to knock out the last nazi, when Y/n stops her.

Y/n: wait. *kneels down next to the goon* Who are you guys, and what are you guys planning? And why the hell did you need all this money?