Laura: Come on, when are we gonna fight some criminals huh? This is soooooo boring.

Y/n: Well, we're lucky then, every other day would have at least a few muggings. So how about after one more hour of patrolling, if nothing happens we could have a few spars? How does that sound?

Laura: *scoffs* Whatever.

Y/n quietly sighed as suddenly a ping showed up on his hud. He opened a map to reveal a distress call. He then reads the info.

Y/n: Oh shit…

Laura: what is it?

Y/n twips away as Laura gets on her motorcycle, and follows him.

Y/n: *comms* There were shots fired at a bank! They're holding people hostage and every 20 minutes waiting they'll kill a hostage! They already killed one!

Laura:*comms* What?! Don't they need the hostages alive!?

Y/n: *comms* Guess these guys don't! They're willing to show a point. 

Y/n and Laura make it to the bank. Y/n and Laura stop behind the bank.

Y/n: We need to stop these guys before they kill anyone else. Quick grab by hands I'll glitch us into the building. You hide,and on my signal, you free the hostages.

Laura: Alright.

Laura grabs his hand, the two begin to glitch, before they suddenly appear inside the bank. Laura is dropped off behind a counter, while Y/n glitches to the ceiling avoiding any detection from the robbers.

He quietly crawls above them as he then looks by the front doors, he sees a middle aged man's dead body on the ground. Y/n tries his best to hold in his anger. He looks at the crowd of hostages, some children are seen holding their mother, while others cry in fear. All of their phones are seen in a separate tray across the room. Y/n looks and counts the robbers.

Two guarding the hostages while fully armed. Three by the main entrance, two by the back, and an extra three roaming the room. Something that stood out, was their clothing, and emblems.

 Something that stood out, was their clothing, and emblems