Chapter Six- kiss kiss

Start from the beginning

I walked out of the kitchen and head outside feeling the fresh air hit me. It just stopped raining but you can still look up and see the gray clouds. A bit of the sun rays are gleaming through the holes of the clouds, making the grass from below shimmer.

"I came here to see you, no, I came by to say I'm sorry, no, I miss you, no, UGH" I tried thinking of some sort of way to say sorry for when I see tewkesbury. I don't know what to say or what I'm going to possibly do. I guess the real reason I'm going is to just see his perfect face.

''knock knock''

I was able to reach to the Basilwethers house by asking a few people on the way there.

The house was beautiful! It was the same size as mine but so much more stunning.

The door opens and I see two tall muscular men appear. "C-can I see tewkesbury please?" I stutter from my nerve. These men look like they can chop me in half in just a second.

"Who are you?" One of the men spoke out with their deep voice. Now I'm obviously not going to say who I really am. I'm not that stupid. "I-I'm Charlotte. Charlotte Jones" I said confidently, fixing my posture.

The two men glanced at each other with serious looks on there faces. "And what do you want from Tewkesbury?" The other man said, looking back at me. I really didn't know what I wanted from him. Like I said earlier I just wanted to see him. "I'm his..long lost sister" I lied.

Oh gosh Aurora! Stop it with the lies!

The two men burst out laughing. And they laughed for surprisingly a really long time. I didn't think I was that funny.

I started fake laughing with them, still confused on what they're laughing about. "Tewkesbury doesn't have a long lost sister" Then men said after finishing their laughter. I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Just let me see him, please" I begged them.

"You can't, he's busy"

"Busy doing what?"

"None of your business"

I scoffed, crossing my arms. This is the time to bribe Aurora..

"Well, I suppose you two aren't getting payed enough?" I questioned while pulling out a stack of money, waving it infront of their faces. Their eyes gazing over at the green paper in my hands. "Fine, he's in the back of the house with some friends, now give us the money" one of them said quite aggressively. I gave them a cheeky smile before handing them the money slowly.