Wake up Call

Moonbyul slowly began to come to. Her head pounding and vision blurred. The room she was in was dark and she couldn't make out her surroundings. Her hands were bound to her sides in a steel chair.
"Why it's so nice of you to finally join us Moonbyul." A voice rang out in the darkness. Suddenly Moonbyul was blinded from the sudden lights of the room turning on. After a few moments Moonbyul was able to gather that she was brought to the Vampire guard training center. "Where is everyone. I'm going to kill you." Moonbyul yelled to her captor. "Settle down Miss Moon. You'll see your friends soon enough. Jisoo please bring Miss Ahn in here I think she would like to witness what will be happening tonight." Kai turned his attention to a radio before placing it on a table in the corner and approaching Moonbyul.
Kai grabbed Moonbyul's hair yanking her head back. She was seething with anger by now. The effects of the tranquilizer had now worn off. "Your not getting away with this. As soon as I'm free, your dead. You betrayed my father and my family. How could you?!" Moonbyul glared at Kai with anger and hurt in her eyes. "How could I? Do you know who my mother was? She was one of the highest ranking on the royal court under the true kings reign. Your father killed her for that. This is justice." Kai let go of her hair pushing her back.
The door to the room opened and Jisoo entered followed by three large men dressed in black and swat suits. They carried in Hyejin who was still unconscious. The soldiers quickly chained her to one of the three remaining chairs in the room. "Hyejin! Wake up! It's me Moonbyul." Hyejin slowly opened her eyes and panic set in until she saw Moonbyul's face sitting next to her.
   "Now we are starting to have some fun. Only waiting on a few more guests before the real fun begins." Kai spoke up gaining the attention of both tied up women. "What are you going to do? What's Minhyuk's plan?" Hyejin tiredly asked still coming off the tranquilizer. Kai approached Hyejin taking her face in his hand. "Now I wouldn't be a good host if I spoiled the surprise. No need to worry Minhyuk will tell you everything here soon." He let her go and nodded to the soldiers in the room to leave.
  They only had to wait a few more minutes before a knock could be heard on the door. Upon opening the same guards as before entered this time carrying Yongsun and Wheein over their shoulders. They placed the two women in the remain chairs, tying them up with rope. "You bastard! Let them go. They have nothing to do with this." Moonbyul growled through gritted teeth. Hers and Hyejins eyes turning red in anger. "Well Miss. Moon that wouldn't be any fun. Plus they are apart of the party minhyuk has planned. Ah here is our king now." A voice over the radio signaled Minhyuk's arrival to the facility.
   "Moonbyul, Hyejin. So glad to see you both awake. I know I know your confused as to what I'm going to do to you all. Well you see...I'm not going to do anything. Too bad at least." Minhyuk sat on the steel table that sat against the wall laughing. "Jisoo do me a favor and wake our remaining guests. I'd love for them to officially join the party." Jisoo walked over to Yongsun and Wheein placing smelling salts under their noses instantly waking the two women. Yongsun's eyes went wide upon seeing Moonbyul and Hyejin tied up. "Welcome ladies glad to have you join us. Now like I was saying. I'm not going to do anything to you all. You and Miss Ahn will though." Minhyuk took a dagger out of his jacket before approaching Yongsun and Wheein. He slowly ran the dagger along Wheeins neck first slightly cutting her on the side of the neck. Minhyuk pointed to two of the guards instructing them to hold Hyejin still. Hyejin struggled against their grip but was too weak from the meteor infused chains to break free. Screaming could be heard from both Wheein and Yongsun while Moonbyul could be seen struggling to break free. Minhyuk approached Hyejin and dropped Wheeins blood onto her tongue. Hyejins eyes immediately turned a crimson red upon the taste. A guard untied Hyejin who immediately attacked Wheeins neck biting her sucking the blood and life out of her. "That's enough. As fun as that'd be to see I don't want you to kill her." Wheein drooped in her chair barely conscious. One of the guards injected Hyejin with low dose of the serum weakening her body before returning her to the chair chaining her back up.
Minhyuk's laugh could be heard through out the room. "Now do you see? I want you to suffer like you made me suffer. By hurting the ones you love. We all know how dangerous the change is. Could you live with yourself not only knowing you may kill your girlfriends but also knowing you broke the most important royal rule. Not to drink human blood. You will never be accepted as the Queen now." Minhyuk now stood in front of Yongsun cutting the side of her neck like Wheein. "Byul, listen to me. Your strong than this. Fight it okay?" Minhyuk dropped the blood into Moonbyul's mouth and like Hyejins eyes. Hers also turned a dark crimson. She was let out of her restraints and instead of immediately attacking Yongsun she slowly approached her in what seemed like a dark trance. "Moonbyul please don't do this. I know you can hear me. It's me Yongsun. Your girlfriend. Please fight this baby..." Moonbyul sank her teeth into Yongsun's neck drinking her blood. "I love you..." Yongsun whispered before passing out.
As the guards approached Moonbyul with the serum she turned quickly taking them out with ease. Turning her sights on Minhyuk she slowly came face to face with him with blood dripping from her mouth. She smiled slightly before her face went blank. A dart was shot across the room knocking Moonbyul unconscious. "Thank you Jisoo. Now get more guards here to transport them back to the mansion. It's time the royal court sees their Queen for what she is." Minhyuk dusted his jacket off and left the room heading back to the mansion. Four guards immediately came in and carried the four women to a van to be brought back to the Moon mansion.