Showtime

Thursday morning finally came for the two college students. Official classes ended the day before and all that was left was their music performance for their final. Yongsun had been texting Moonbyul all morning since she had woken up. Moonbyul was holding a staff meeting at Eclipse most of the day so they wouldn't be able to see each other until later that night at the performance center. Wheein came over to Yongsun's apartment early in the afternoon so that they could get ready together and carpool. Wheein wore a short blue jean shorts and a 3/4 sleeve floral shirt(Starry night era) while Yongsun decided to match her in wearing short blue jean shorts but with a black see through tank top (Starry night era). After changing both girls did their make up and hair. They both chose to do light make up and wavy hair. They got into Yongsun's  dark blue land rover and made their way to the performance center. 

Yongsun had no problem finding parking right up front since they had to arrive early. The only cars in the parking lot were employees and fellow classmates who also would be performing. The girls made their way inside the center quickly finding their Professor and handing him the cds containing their music tracks for their performances. Fellow classmates could be seen warming up either on stage or in the hallways. Soon enough families and friends made their way into the theater and took their seats. The lights dimmed and their Professor walked out on stage. "Good Evening everyone, as you know these students have been working hard all year long. This year instead of a final exam I decided to give them a final performance. I hope that everyone enjoys tonight's show and without further delay here is our first performer Grayson Wright with his performance of Zombies by The Cranberries." Grayson entered the stage and performed his song with more of a rock spin to it stating he loved  Badwolves version of it. The audience clapped at his performance and students continued to show off their songs throughout the evening.

"Next up we have senior Jung Wheein who will be performing her own version of Honey by Kehlani" The Professor stated before giving the stage to Wheein. Moonbyul and Hyejin had found their seats right at the start of the program and now sat in awe listening to the young girl. After her performance the crowd clapped and a few people even cheered.During her performance Wheein was able to easily spot Hyejin and Moonbyul about halfway back. She exited the stage giving Yongsun a hug before it was Yongsun's turn to perform. Wheein made it out to the audience just in time to sit with her girlfriend and Moonbyul to watch Yongsun perform. Yongsun was introduced as the last performer and explained her choice of song before beginning to sing Believer by Imagine Dragons. Her version she decided to do acapella which stunned the audience. No other student had attempted to sing acapella throughout the night. Her performance was flawless and left the audience speechless before she received a standing ovation from them. She smiled and bowed before exiting the stage and receiving praise from fellow students. " I just want to say thank you to everyone who attended this evening. I know how much it means to these students to have their loved ones here to show off their passion. I also would like to thank each and every one of the students for such an amazing and unique performance tonight. Each and every one of you brought something different that showed a personal side of you. You have all passed you final project. Congratulations!" The Professor set his microphone down and exited the stage to join parents in conversations about the students.

Yongsun ran out to where she spotted her three friends and jumped into Moonbyul's arms as soon as she reached her. "You did amazing beautiful, I'm so proud of you." Moonbyul said into her girlfriends ear as she spun the smaller girl around in a hug.  Hyejin had Wheein in her arms as well when Moonbyul spotted someone familiar towards the back of the auditorium. "Hyejin, I think I just saw Minhyuk. Did you know he would be here? He doesn't have any family here." "Don't worry it was probably someone that just looked similar. I swear you are paranoid some days." Hyejin patted Moonbyul's shoulder as they made their way out of the auditorium and towards their cars. "I still don't trust him after what his family did. I can't forgive him for that. Anyways let's head to Eclipse and enjoy our night." Moonbyul stated as she got in the drivers side of her blacked out 2019 Dodge Charger. "We will see you girls there, Byul and I are going to go ahead to open the club. Mike is our bouncer tonight and knows your coming so just head straight to the VIP lounge." Hyejin gave a kiss to Wheein before joining her boss and best friend in her car and heading to the club. Yongsun and Wheein smiled before getting into the land rover and driving the club. Little did they know Minhyuk had been there the whole time watching from the shadows getting ready to put the start of his plan into action.