Morning Breakfast

Yongsun only had to wait a few minutes before she saw Moonbyul's car pull up in front of her apartment. She couldn't believe she was falling for this woman so fast. Moonbyul was intoxicating to her; she loved the mysteriousness of her and wanted to know every single detail about her.

Moonbyul entered Yongsuns apartment, taking off her shoes and stood in the kitchen taking in her new surroundings. She was amazed at how simplistic the decor was. In the living room was a grey couch with a small white table. A guitar sat in the corner of the living room by a small bookshelf. " I didn't know you played guitar. You'll have to play a song for me one day." Moonbyul says as she takes a seat on the couch. "Yea I'm not the greatest but I can play some songs. Would you like a drink? I feel horrible having you come over so late at night." "It's okay Yongsun, I told you I don't sleep much any way and plus I was concerned about you." Yongsun joins her on the couch looking at Moonbyul with love in her eyes but quickly yawning and showing just how tired she is. "Come on let's get you to bed. I'll stay in the living room while you sleep."

Moonbyul stands up to walk Yongsun to her room and tuck her in giving her a kiss on her forehead. "Please Byul stay in here with me. I don't want to be alone and I feel safe with you." Yongsun grabs her hand pulling her back to the bed. Moonbyul smiles sweetly at her "Okay I will stay, now rest beautiful you need it." She then climbs in bed next to Yongsun wrapping her arms around her while Yongsun drifts off to sleep. While watching Yongsun sleep Moonbyul realizes she's truly fallen for this girl. For once in her long life she is truly terrified because the woman she has fallen in love with could also be the woman who shatters her heart if she can't accept Moonbyul's secret.

Yongsun slept peacefully until 11am where she awoke to the smell of breakfast being made. She rolled over to see that her once occupied bed is now empty. She enters the kitchen to see Moonbyul in her black hoodie and sweats cooking breakfast clueless to the now awake Yongsun.

"Good morning, you didn't have to do this I could've made my own breakfast." Yongsun tells her as she kisses her cheek. "It's okay I wanted to. Plus you were too cute sleeping I couldn't bring myself to wake you up." Moonbyul says as she gives her a plate of scrambled eggs, toast, and sausage. "This is so good Byul where'd you learn to cook." Yongsun takes another bite of her food savoring the flavor. "It's nothing really I've just had a long time to practice is all." Moonbyul's eyes quickly widen at the sudden choice of words she used. "I..I mean I just use to have alot of free time before opening the club so I taught myself how to cook." She quickly states.

"Byul are you okay? Your acting weird." Yongsun looks at her with concern. "I'm fine there's just alot going on in my head right now. I should go. I need to stop by the club and finish up some paperwork. Stop by tonight I'll tell my bouncers not to charge you or Wheein from now on." Moonbyul walks over to Yongsun kissing her on the cheek before grabbing her shoes and keys. "Okay Wheein and I will be there. Text me when you get home okay?" With that Moonbyul smiles and heads home her head swarming with the thought of having to tell Yongsun the truth eventually.