{NSFW} Love - Polnareff x Reader

Start from the beginning

He stripped in a matter of seconds, wasting no time in joining you on the bed again. He pulled your knees up onto his shoulders as he lined himself up with your entrance.

"Take me," you breathed out, "I'm yours."

Not even a moment later, he was inside you.

Polnareff let out a deep moan in satisfaction at the feeling of your warmth tightly hugging his manhood. You drew in a sharp breath and held it, the stretch being slightly painful.

Polnareff stroked your hair for a moment to give you time to adjust, which you greatly appreciated. After a minute, you nodded your head as a sign that he could begin to move.

And move he did.

He started slowly at first, wanting to be careful with you. You seemed so delicate to him, so precious. He didn't want to hurt you more than he already had.

But his pace was boring. Though he was hitting all the right spots, it was hardly fast enough to force you to release anything but quiet gasps.

"Faster, please," you pleaded.

He sped up upon your request, switching to a medium pace. This was much better. The action of him repeatedly hitting your perfect spot quicker and quicker was simply divine.

Still, you were insatiable.

"Faster," you begged.

Polnareff didn't hear you, or, at least, pretended not to. It was hard to tell if his deep grunts and long moans were blocking out your words.

"Faster," you repeated.

This time he shook his head. "I want to make love to you."

God, he was perfect in every sense of the word. Though his pace didn't increase, those sweet words were enough to put you in a state of pure bliss. You moaned louder with each thrust, not caring about how fast or hard he went.

Polnareff's head hung low as his breathing became ragged. He tilted his head up so he could look at your face.

Your head was tossed back and your eyes were squeezed shut. Your mouth hung open, releasing every delicate sound you made. He loved hearing those sounds. He loved knowing that he was the reason you made them.

His hips rocked back and forth in a steady rhythm. The spots he was reaching within you were euphoric and he could tell you were on the verge of your climax. He smirked knowingly and lowered his head to take one of your nipples into his mouth.

As his tongue teased the sensitive bud on your chest, your walls began to contract around him. You cried out in pleasure, a wordless sign that you had reached your high.

After a few more thrusts, Polnareff's hips stilled as he pushed himself all the way inside of you before releasing. He let out a low grunt to signal his end before pulling out.

As he settled backwards on to his knees, you sat up to meet his height. You smiled at him and he smiled back, both of you wordlessly thanking the other for a remarkable time.

The two of you cleaned yourselves up and got dressed again before sitting down on the couch in his apartment. He had his arm wrapped around you and you had your head rested on his shoulder. A comfortable silence befell the room as you looked out of the window.

"The skyline is so beautiful," you commented simply. France truly was a gorgeous place.

"It is. But not as beautiful as you," Polnareff responded flirtatiously.

You giggled. "I wish my apartment had a view like this."

"What if it did?"

"What do you mean?" You asked him.

He repositioned himself on the couch, the motion causing you to sit upright. You both sat facing each other, the serious expression on his face making you nervous.

"Move in with me," he said.

You couldn't help but gasp. Was he serious about this? He wanted you to move in with him?

"You... you mean it?"

"Of course! I wake up every morning wishing you were here and go to bed every night wishing you were in my arms," Polnareff said with a smile.

You couldn't help the tears of joy that formed in your eyes. There wasn't a second thought to be had. You loved this man and, from the sound of things, he loved you just as much.

"Yes! Obviously I'll move in with you!"

You wrapped your arms around him in a tight and loving embrace. He returned the hug immediately, kissing the top of your head.

Surely, this was love in its truest form.

~~~~~~

I have been utterly obsessed with the new AOT theme song recently. It goes SO HARD! Anyone that says otherwise clearly does not have taste.

Also, the request asked for a mixture of fluff and smut and my brain was on horny mode first so that's what happened first. Lil' different this time. Gotta change it up on you and keep you on your toes.

Lemme know what y'all think! Peace!