22| A cursed family of Greek Gods

Start from the beginning

-

"Hey." I smile shyly to Rocky who greeted us at the door along with Riker who later showed up.

This family seriously has been cursed so all the Lynches would look like Greek Gods. Seriously! "So, you bringing your girlfriend for a sleepover, huh?" says Riker.

"So cute!" mocks Rocky.

I laugh and Ross just blushes. "Who's at the....Laura!" says Rydel as she and Rat appeared from downstairs.

"Hey!" I say as she runs to me.

"I'm so happy finally one of you got a girlfriend, now I'm not the only girl." she says as the other guys shake it off, but Ross just smiles proudly.

"We had girlfriends." claims Rocky a bit embaressed.

"Yeah, and where are they?" she ask.

"Humm, they..." "Uhu, I...we...ha.." Riker and Rocky struggle and I just laugh.

"That's what I thought." says Rydel.

"Yeah, and what about you Ell?" asks Ross.

"I already have someone." he says not so open.

"As long as it's not Rydel, I'm fine with it bro." says Rocky patting Ell's shoulder and he just shrugs.

"Uhu, me and Ell have to stuff to do, so bye!" says a not so excited Rydel and runs to him grabbing Rat and pushing him back to downstairs.

"Laura, we have some stuff to talk to you about." says Rocky.

"You not gonna do that!" says Ross suspicious.

"It's your first girlfriend in like two years, so we need to get to know her!" says Riker placing his arms around me and Ross takes a stern look at him.

"Take it off!" he says mad and Riker just takes it off quickly.

"Sorry." he says.

"Don't be so territorial, it's your family." I snap and go to sit in them.

"So, we know how Ross is to girls so if he ever hurts you, don't hesitate to ask us to beat the crap out of him." says Rocky.

"I'm right here." says Ross.

"Oh, we know." says Riker.

"Now, we are starting to get really tired of him rumbling on about how amazing you are, so our question is......can you..... be less amazing?" asks Rocky and I just stare confuse.

"Stop messing with her guys." protest my boy and they just both laugh.

"It's fine." I giggle.

"But seriously, how did you catch this girl's attention?" asks Riker.

"You know, you could've got a lot better, but you just choose Ross. Why?"

"Guys. Don't say that." he protest.

"They just messing Ross." I laugh and he just looks sulk. "Come here." I say and push his face to mine.

"And we are out of here." says Rocky in the moment he saw us kiss.

"Your brothers are awesome!"

"Ugh, don't think so."

"They are also pretty cute too." I tease.

"Don't!" he protest and I laugh and kiss him some more.

-

"Just lay here, I'm not gonna bite you......too hard." he smirks and I just shove him. "You look so adorable on my shirt."

"Well when you took off my shirt I thought you wanted something else but you just placed this one on me so.....It's comfy." I smile a bit childish.

"You are making the innocent act hah? Well, I just wanna kiss the innocence out of you. Come here." he says and gets up from his bed and I run to the other side of the room so he wouldn't catch me but he grabs me by the waist and I just laugh loudly as he picks me up bridal style.

"You are crazy Ross Lynch."

"I'm crazy for you Laura Marano."

-

As Ross went to take a shower I searched for his room to see what he hide beyond the drawers of his bedroom furniture. A desk with a few got my eye and I went to travel throw it. That is when I see a letter saying 'Laura, this is the truth.' in Ross's hand writing.

I open it up, curiosity got the best of me and I start to read.

'I've been trying to find the perfect words to say,
the way I feel about you every day.
The way we treated each other.
The way I run away,
from what I feel.

How everything is made uncertain,
And how we are so uncertain too,
Will you let me in?
I promise if you do,
I'll be gentle,
I won't brake you,
I've never meant to.

Since the first time I saw you I knew. And I didn't know how to react. There's no such feeling as hate between us, and that you know better. And I don't know how to describe what I'm feeling. Because, what I feel is bigger than liking but it's still not big as love. It's just different. I'm afraid Laura. I'm sorry. What I feel for you, scares me.

But I'm tired of feeling alone.

I'm yours if you want me to.

I'm yours even if you don't want me. I belong to you.

Please don't freak out.

Love,
Blondie.'

*Flashback*

"Can you tell me why you hate me? Because I've came to a conclusion and... you know what just answer the question please...." he begged.

"You annoy me..." I groaned still half here half asleep.

"Okay just go back to sleep..." he said. I was with my eyes almost closed and could barely see a thing, but I swear I saw him take some paper out of his pocket and look at me, like he was trying do decide something. I then believe I saw him leave with that paper.

When I woke up I was really confuse with what was really and what was my imagination. I just know that kiss was my imagination.

*End of Flashback*

This was it. This was the paper he had on his hands. I closed the drawers and kept the letter in my bag. I wanted to keep it. Maybe Ross won't miss it.

NEXT CHAPTER: Say goodbye to Ross, cuz this guy is gonna be gone for two months. New characters and surprises!

QUESTION: Fave character and why? And Rydellington is real babes! Who likes them together? I do. I already knew they dated before cuz I saw something I wasn't exactly suppose to but now they are official so I guess it's cool! Yay! I'm gonna have two dogs! Name suggestions?

Hey, guys! So tell me stuff! I want to know where my readers are from so if you don't mind me asking...tell me please....and is there any guy reading the fic? Tell me!

Goodbye!