22| A cursed family of Greek Gods

Start from the beginning

He stops the kiss. "Do you remember when we did this just for fun?" he said and I giggle.

"It wasn't that long ago."

"So you remember! We were way more free and careless with each other that time, and of course its way better now, but we could be still free but not careless. Right?" he says and I nod, going back to the kiss, that I so needed.

He was so intoxicating. I feel him take a step backwards and to support I take one front and we keep doing this until he sit on my bed as I take notice. I stop the kiss and look in his eyes. He smiles. "We're not going there, we're taking it slow and easy for now." he say and I nod and smile. I knew he would wait for me until I ready, and this was not the moment but it was the moment to kiss him and have some fun.

I continue to kiss him and straddle him as I feel him smile throw the kiss. But when we were at hitch the door swings open and a very shocked Vanessa is standing at the door when I open my eyes to look at her. "Uhu, I'm sorry Laura."she apologizes and almost closes the door but I stop her.

"V, stop. Wait." I say and get up. "Don't tell mom and dad..." I beg.

"Not even crossed my mind." she says.

"Good, so this is Ross." I say and point to him. He gets up and comes near us.

"I'm sorry for what you saw..." he says a bit embarrassed.

"It's fine. Not the first time I catch Laura with a boy like that..." she mocks but clearly Ross didn't understand.

He looks at me, a bit shocked and I laugh. "I'm Vanessa." she says and extends her hand for him to shake. "Laura has told me so much about you."

"All bad things I hope." he mocks smiling at me.

"Yeah, they were all pretty bad." she smiles.

"Good to know."

"Well, you two go back to what you're doing. Okay, I have to go. Meeting Tiffany."

"Ugh, the witch. You know she is starting up rumors in school about her and Ross, don't you?" I bark.

"She is a good kid." says V. "It was probably not her."

"It was her she is no good, Vanessa." I say.

"Don't say that. She is a good person."

"No, she is not." says Ross like he knows it all and I look at him in confusion. "Or .....so...I ....heard." he shrugs uneasily.

"Whatever, I can't convince you. You two use protecting alright?" she says and then closes the door.

"We not doing that!" I yell.

"Whatever you say." I hear her voice.

"Where were we?" he asks pushing me to him, for me to kiss him again.

-

"Heath, it's just, I don't think our relation ship is bad publicity. Everybody want Austin and Ally together, so they want the real life actors as well. This is perfect, we have more publicity cuz everyone likes a cute romance. We can give away interviews together as a couple and make publicity to the show. People will love it! You are being blind in making us split up. Because we won't and it's not like you are gonna fire us now. Or maybe you will, but that would be the worst." protest Ross. This is a speech of about half an hour that really made me smile. He showed up with so many good motives to why we together would be good for the show and Heath seemed happy with it.

"Okay. You can go official. And say in the interview that we did this, because that will even make them fall in love with you even more!" says Heath and I smile.