Reincarnation

..........

So, is this seriously how i meet my end?

I just got stabbed and robbed a minute ago, the feeling is honestly brutal.....i hate it.....i hate the pain....i'd rather never have to feel pain again.

???: Confirmed: Authority of Greed successfully added.

Oh great, now i'm hearing voices. Sometimes i do wish that i'd look at the very least average so that i didn't have to be a mega virgin as i am now.

Confirmed: New body created.

I'd would be great if i had some kind of cool anime powers in real life but....that would never happen.

Confirmed: Authority of Sloth, Authority of Gluttony, Authority of Wrath, Authority of Pride, Authority of Lust, Authority of Vainglory and Authority of Melancholy successfully added.

For fuck sake.....shut up....just be quiet for a moment, okay?

.........

........

........

........

........

Y/n: I didn't know i'd have to sleep on rocks in heaven......did i go to hell?

I get up and notice that i'm wearing some weird white clothing.......wait....a....fucking.....minute..

I look down and i see that i'm wearing Regulus's clothes!! What?!

I go over to some puddel and see a little bit of my reflection and.....holy, shit. I'm Regulus....HOLY SHIT!!

Y/n: Wow! So i've been reincarnated?! That's a dream come true!

Actually, now that i think about it....I even sound like Regulus too! Hell yea!

I then look to my right and see a.....slime? Wait a minute....that slime.....is this....That time i got reincarnated as a slime?!

Slime: Umm.....hello there?

Y/n:...That's weird....i can hear you in my thoughts....

Slime: H-huh?! Really?

Y/n: Yea....your not actually speaking right now. I guess it's because your a slime.

Slime: ah, I see. By the way, i don't know where i am.

Y/n: Well how am i supposed to know? I'm from Japan.

I should act as if i've never seen the anime. I don't want to change the timeline too much.

Slime: Huh?! Me too!

Y/n: Really?! Wait a minute.....

Slime: Did we.....

Y/n and Slime: Did we just become best friends?!

Y/n: By the way, how did you die?

Slime: I got stabbed.

Y/n: huh, i got robbed and stabbed.

Slime: Hm....But why a slime though?! I was a hot, manly man! But now i'm a slime?! I can't accept this!

Y/n: Well....i can certainly accept my body change.

Slime: Argh! Lucky you! Your atleast still human!

Y/n: Well, there's no point in waiting here, right? Let's go look around.

Slime: Sure.

-------------------------------------------------