Bio

Real name: Just make your own, i won't use this shit anyway.

Reincarnation name: Y/n Corneas.

Looks:

Abilities:

Abilities:

Authority of Sloth - The user can cause physical interference by creating an invisible force field in the shape of a hand. The effect area, power, and number of hands is based on the user. It can also phase through objects if the user concentrates enough. The Unseen Hands differ between users with Sekhmet having the most advanced, fast and deadly version we know of and Petelgeuse being able to produce up to one hundred Unseen Hands which are slower but powerful enough to crush fully grown trees. 

Authority of Gluttony -  The user can eat the name and memories of their opponent. To eat a name, the user touches them with their left hand, then licks the palm of the same hand. Things such as experience, talent, and the likes and dislikes of human relationships serve as food for the user, allowing them to take advantage of any abilities or memories their opponents had. However, if the user eats a fake name, they are plagued with severe nausea.

Those that have had their names eaten have their existences erased from the world, destroying any human relationships along with preventing the use of magic and negating any contracts with Spirits.

Those that have their memories eaten become amnesic and any characteristics they may have had are reset, effectively making them into a different person.

Those that have both their name and memories eaten simply become a shell, and although they live, they no longer eat, excrete waste, or age, putting them in suspended animation.

Killing the user will not result in the memories and names of all their victims to return back to their original owners in its entirety.

Lunar Eclipse - allows the holder to use the victims' memories and harvest their skills and knowledge.

Authority of Greed - The user can stop the time of themselves or anything they're wearing, touched, or even their breath. This stops any interference from the outside world and only allows the user's interference outwards. While this ability is active, the user cannot receive any sort of damage, no matter the power or destruction of the attack.
If the user waves their hand, anything in its trajectory will be cut no matter the toughness. The atmosphere released from the Stillness can cause shock waves and it can enable the user to travel at extremely high speeds.

Note: This will be the Authority of Greed, but without lion's heart. Because why not make you even more op, eh?

Authority of Wrath - The user can share or transmit their emotions and senses to others. After polarizing emotions such as anger or sorrow, the user can transmit it to any people in their vicinity, either taking control of them or resonating a certain emotion between a certain amount of people to raise it to the point of madness. Also, since the user can share senses such as distress or pain, if anyone dies within the effect area the user can force others within the same area to die the same way.

Authority of Lust - The user can transform themselves or others into various things. This ability can also be used to heal by transforming damaged parts into uninjured parts.

Authority of Pride - You can break apart your target's body if you determine that your target feels guilty of something. The concept is very subjective, so it's extremely dangerous.

If an opponent hits you, you can activate your Authority and "destroy" the attacker as long as all the conditions are met. The Authority works instantly but it does not nullify the actual damage.

It also has no effect on living things that have no capacity to think for themselfs.

Authority of Vainglory - You can rewrite certain phenomena in your favor as many times as you want, as long as the conditions are in your favor. Using this, you can negate your death, bury people into the ground instantly, remove people without leaving any trace of their actions behind, and change people's memories.

Authority of Melancholy - You surround yourself in an invisible force field that is able to crush both living things and magic alike. The more you close the distance with the target the stronger the damage is. As You yourself are the very centre of this force field, the damage has the highest magnitude when in direct contact with you.

You are also able to create force fields outside your reach by looking at a place or pointing your open palm towards it.