Chapter Eleven - Blake's Rage

I buttoned up my white long sleeved river island shirt with and embellished collar and tucked it into my black ASOS high waist culottes shorts. I added a pair of black PACIFY pointed high heels with a thin ankle strap. I balled my curled into a low set bun and left a curl to fall on either side of my face.

I never went over board with makeup for work it was always the standard foundation, eye liner and light lipstick usually a light brown. I knew Aaron's as already dressed and eating breakfast, it was generally me who was in a rush and running late. The jerk refused to wake me each morning considering he didn't want me working in the first place.

I didn't have any of the latest files because Nancy had been handling my projects while I was away...with Nathaniel. After that night at the gallery I'd taken every opportunity to push them together, neither of them were willing to share the truth with me so I decided I'd see how having to see one another and work side by side on a regular basis would play out. So far Nancy had cried several times and I'd given Nathaniel the silent treatment seven times, the guy was talented but a serious asshole.

In fact at first I thought of just find someone amazing for npNancy and to hell with Nathaniel but then Stacy had called me to one of the sites because one of the contractors had gotten frisky with Nancy and ended up in the hospital. Of course I ripped Nathaniel a new one I mean it's alright to protect our girl but the hospital, really? The point is I saw it, I saw how much he loves her. Whatever happened to break them apart had kept them away for god knows how long.

I had a plan to fix this but Angry young man was very uncooperative with the whole plan. These thoughts occupied my mind as I made my way down the stairs, I stopped half way and leaned against the staircase metal railings and watched Aaron with our children silently. I loved watching him with them, it was so peaceful, so damn perfect and so help me god I wanted him again.

There was literally never a moment I want hot for this guy and it was beginning to get ridiculous, 'focus on something else love! And stop rapping him with your eyes!' I continued down the stairs and Aaron's smile fell slightly, concern filled his eyes as he took me in.

I walked around the baby seats and placed a quick kiss on both Charlotte and Adrien's cheeks before placing a more fiery one on Aaron's lips. He melted for a split second but as soon as I pulled away his body resumed a worried and frankly tense expression. "You going out?" I rolled my eyes before moving around the kitchen island grabbing a piece of toast.

"No. I'm going to work." I deadpanned while buttering the toast.

"Charlie I know you want to work but...now you're pregnant, you should be resting and not running around from site to site." I took a bite of toast and nodded sarcastically, "Charlie work form home if you really have to. I don't want you to have to wake up early and work all day-"

"Well I don't want you to wake up early and work all day either."

"That's different Charlie-"

"Why because you're the man?" I teased walking over to him and sliding my hands up his chest and over his shoulder.

"No-"

"No! You aren't the man?" I questioned mockingly and he rolled his eyes before pulling me I or him with a firm grip on my hips.

"No I'm the boss man sweetheart...and you are my wife...my pregnant wife. That means as your boss I'm concerned that your projects will suffer in addition to your health and as your husband I'm concerned you and our baby won't get the rest you both need."

"Good answer..." I kissed him and found that he was very responsive, I deepened the kiss in part because damn he tasted good but also because if he is in a daze he wouldn't be able to argue my decision to work while I'm pregnant...or ever again for that matter. I pulled away and he smiled knowingly, "damn it!" I muttered.