thirteen

"guess who's out of the mafia" josh said while climbing through her window.
"josh.."
"not me"
"get the fuck out"
"hey, i tried! they said no so anyways-"
"there is no anyways! i bet you didnt even try!"
"i did!"
"so tell me exactly, word for word what you said"
"i said, 'hey its not safe. can i get released?"
"i hate you"
"what? short and sweet"
"no! you didnt try!"
"yes i did! i asked"
"in the most generic way possible!"
"why are you yelling at me?!"
"because your being reckless and stupid"
"im not reckless"
"yes you are! you went on a killing spree because someone made you mad"
"as i said before stella, their not innocent"
"you havent changed" she mumbled.
"how? how have i not changed?"
"your still a cold blooded killer"
"dont"
"dont what? say the truth?"
"im not a cold blooded killer"
"yes you are! you like killing people! thats why you havent tried to get out of this buisness!"
"shut up"
"or what? your gonna kill me? you said that before and look, weeks later and im still alive!"

he roughly pushed her into the wall, his breathing heavy. she sucked in a sharp breath before closing her eyes as she felt his gaze burning a whole through her.

"i am not a cold blooded killer" he whispered in her ear before letting go of her wrists and backing up.
"it was a pleasure to talk to you as usual but i think our work with eachother is done" he said before climbing out the window.
"typical josh, always running from his problems" she mumbled.
"i heard that!"
"good! its true"

she walked up to her window before closing her window and locking it. she ran upstairs and locked all doors before running back downstairs into her room and locking her door.

the rest of the night, she wondered why boys were so stupid and ignorant.

(filler 😛)