Prologue

Prologue: Artemis

    I glanced over at my brother again, most likely for the hundredth time. I was worried for him, this was his third time being rejected by a girl he loves so much he offered her immortality and marriage. I don't understand why the girls keep rejecting him. There's nothing bad about him, i mean yeah he can be arrogant sometimes but then again he's a Greek god so who isn't?

    He just sat there though; head bowed, shoulders shaking from his sobbing. The girl was still seen in the distance walking away from my heart broken brother. I muttered an ancient greek curse under my breath, the girl was cursed. I looked back at him and saw him staring at the girl, he thought she was the one, we all did really.

    "Apollo?" I called to him softly. He glanced at me and gave a small watery grin trying to say he was fine when in actuality he wasn't. I smiled at his kindly and walked over to him, I offered him my hand. He grabbed it and I helped pull him up and into a hug. "Do you need anything brother?" I asked him.

    "No Artemis." He muttered. I smiled sadly and nodded.

I let go of the hug and turned to walk into the palace. Apollo followed me though we split up when we came to two different corridors. He went to the one on the left and i went to the one on the right. I walked to the throne room and opened the doors. Glancing around I noticed nearly every god and goddess including Hades was in the throne room.

"How is he?" Hermes questioned upon my entry.

"Hurt, but he will live." I answered.

I looked to my father Zeus and announced, "Father is it possible to make the perfect wife for Apollo using everyone's powers but mine and Apollo's of course. But have the child still be part human, and I just bless the child?"

He seemed to consider it with all the other gods watching. Finally he nodded. With that the thrones disappeared and were replaced with a pot of sorts. Hades was the first to step forward. "The child shall be able to summon the dead and use the shadows to her advantage." The pot bubbled with a black goo.

The next god to step forward was Ares. "The child shall be able to use weapons to her advantage. Meaning she can wield any weapon." He stepped back and the pot bubbled both black and blood red now.

Poseidon was the next god to go. "The young girl shall be able to manipulate water and use it for both healing and fighting. She can also breathe underwater." He stepped back and the pot began to leave a smell of the sea while bubbling black and blood red.

Zeus stepped up to the pot next. "She can control lightning and air currents so she's able to fly." He boomed. The pot sizzled and smelt of sea water. Still continuing to bubble its original colors.

Hephaestus limped forward and looked at the pot. "The girl can make weapons and items. She'll be a great blacksmith if she wanted." He glanced one last time at the pot then walked away. The pot had little sparks coming from it now. So let me see, the pot is sizzling, bubbling black and blood red, smells of the sea, seems legit.

Hera walked up to the pot and crinkled her nose. "She'll have the love of all who she calls family." The pot made a slight hissing noise, Hera walked away.

Demeter gave the pot a smile as she walked up to it. "I think the girl should be good with plants, she should also be able to control them." The pot grew a couple vines, she smiled at the pot one more time and walked away.

Hestia looked at the pot and grinned. "The girl definitely needs fire manipulation if she's going to have water manipulation. She also can't be burnt by fire." SHe grinned and walked away, the pot had smoke coming off of it in waves now.

Athena gracefully walked up to the pot and gave a small smile that only I noticed. "I believe the girl should be wise beyond her years and one of the best strategists there ever was." She smiled smally again and walked away. The pot just bubbled and formed the picture of an owl.

Oh boy, this will be interesting. I thought as Dionysus walked up to the pot grumbling. "Let's cut straight to the chase. She can have really good parties and make really good drinks. There done." He stomped away from the pot which had a purple tint starting on the outside.

I was surprised when Aphrodite walked up to the pot because I knew she had a small thing for my brother, guess she felt he needed someone different anyways. "The young one shall be able to use charm speak and be the best match maker ever!" She squealed, literally she squealed. The pot glowed pink.

Hermes gift I found the most interesting. He walked slowly up to the pot, "I think we all know she will be the best prankster there ever was! Also she'll be able to walk for miles without getting tired." He walked away and the pot sprouted wings.

When everyone was done Zeus clapped his hands and a little ball of light appeared, he motioned me over. "Artemis give the child your blessing and then find a worthy family for her." He boomed in his loud dramatic voice.

I thought hard for a minute and then it came to me what I should give her as my gift, "The girl will have deadly accuracy, night vision and can control animals." I bowed to Zeus and gently wrapped the light up in my arms.

I could already see this young one's life ahead of her. I knew she would have to face a dangerous quest first before she could even become the goddess we're all dreaming of. I called my chariot and flew to Michigan where I saw the nice family I already had planned for her to live with. When I saw the mother crying because she found out her child was dieing I blessed the child already in her to live and lowered the light into her body. She wouldn't know she's going to have twins till the day she gives birth. The nice thing was the child she was pregnant with was already a demigod. I smiled down at the family as her new husband smiled and hugged her telling her everything would be fine.

"I will come visit you again soon young one. Until then stay safe and behave for your parents." I whispered to the child the gods had created. I made a note appear explaining everything to the family and flew away back to Olympus to help cheer my brother up.

Hey guys it's MeganTheMousieMouse! I am looking for more demigods or gods that you want to see in this book of my own creation. It will have nothing to do with Percy Jackson except for slight mentions of the book. If you want to add a character of your own just send me information. 

Name
Age
Weapon
Looks
Personality
Family
Godly Parent
Extra
Background

And anything else you feel is needed let me know in a comment.