Chapter one the day of Tempest

Fairy tail guild third person POV after the lullaby incident

The fairy tail guild was just the same the guild was having a guild brawl like usual. While a redhead was on the side line eating a strawberry cake.

You had members like a blond girl and short blue hair girl.

Trying not to get caught up in the fighting.

That's when the red head that was done eating. she put a end to the brawl with one very powerful and scary glare.

When the fighting end the red head looked around and was looking for there master.

Until she heard her master called her.

???: Erza come hear for a second.

The red head now named erza turned to the voice to see there guild master.

(Not my picture)

This is master makarov master of the fairy tail guild.

Erza: what is it master?

Makarov: After the incident with Eisenwald the magic Council has picked up another large dark Guild. Its name is dark skull. There a guild just as dangerous as. Eisenwald and even though the magic Council hates fairy tail they want us to solve the problem. So take natsu gray Lucy and Wendy with you.

Erza: very well master.

With that that erza walked away and went to find the others. Not to her surprise gray and natsu were fighting with each other.

Walking up to the two and bashing there heads to together stopping them from fighting.

Lucky could only sweat drop while wendy walked over to them and started to heal them.

Erza: haven't told you two to stop fighting enough times for today!

There was no room for argument in her voice.

Natsu/gray: I

Was all they said after having their skull is lamb together.

Lucy: so erza what do you need.

Erza: I have a new Mission a dark guild elimination its called dark skull and the magic Council wants to get rid of it. So we will be heading to the Village in the west called Sky Haven's Village. It's about 5 hours away on a train. And it would be only the five of us because happy and Carla decided to do something else.

Natsu tryed to run but got dragged Away by erza as he kicking scream yell for him to let go of him. Only to be met with five hours riding a train.

5 hours later at Sky Haven Village

The fairy tail team got off the train and as per usual natsu scream to the thanking the gods he's got off that "death contraption".

Gray obviously insulted him about him being so weak to his motion sickness.