“Do you want coffee I will get it you must be tired” Taehyung says getting up, there was still sometime for the performance to actually begin. Jungkook nods, not looking up. Taehyung leaves him and goes to get something to eat and drink. He didn’t need to go through the book he already read about it and just wanted to see how they are going to perform it.

He walks back with a sandwich and coffee handing it to Jungkook who takes it without saying a word, the light dims and the performance starts, the orchestra plays the instruments loud and the lead actor enters the stage, Taehyung feels gooosebumps as the performer starts singing, he turns to looks at Jungkook who had his eyes fixed on the stage, leaned back on chair comfortably.

The show was about a heart breaking love story of a boy who falls in love with princess but she was too far away of his reach, he fell in love at first sight and was ready to do anything for her being the son of royal advisor he would have several chances to talk to her and spend some time but he knew he could never have a happy ending when the girl he loves is already in love with someone else. 

The way the music plays, and the singers sing or the way they perform it makes the audience hooked and emotional, Taehyung could feel the emotions of the person, he could feel his eyes glistening and controls his tears to fall, he sniffs, the lady next to him was also in tears but in more poor condition than him, infact audience all felt the protagonists pain and we're in tears. She cries more when protagonists exchange dialogues that was very heart touching.

 The princess asks him to convince the king for her to marry the one she loves as the son of advisor, his father was influential and king used to listen to his advice, unknown to how the boy felt hearing it, at one point, the lead wanted to make them fall apart but he couldn’t bear just thinking her having tears in her eyes so he does as was asked and like the princess thought, the king agrees, this marriage was good in terms of influence and power, the person she loved was also a prince from another kingdom.

Taehyung feels Jungkook nudging him and looks at him only to be handed a hanky, Taehyung takes it without questioning when he feels his tears actually fell, Jungkook didn’t look like he would have tears but his eyes were glistening too from unshed tears and looked like he was controlling his emotions, he doesn’t give Taehyung a glance to not make him feel uncomfortable.

The man sings in a high range as the love of his life marries the person she loves, showing his pain, while he stands there far, looking at her in a bridal gown, beautiful as always and wishing her happiness, his friend approaches him consoling him and tells him how he should stop his tears and move on, life never stops for one and she was not the right person for him, he will get his happy ending in time, all through singing, it was very beautiful, too emotional, the performers were good, costumes best and the music awesome, audience gives a loud cheer and applause as the program ends. Taehyung sniffs getting up, during the whole performance, they never exchanged any words not even any sort of comments from Jungkook, it was different, he glanced several times at Jungkook and found him only looking at the stage, so he didn’t say a word too, as they walk out Taehyung speaks first.

“I will wash it and then return it” he says looking at the handkerchief.

“No need” Jungkook says as he walks out of the place, hands in his pockets, he turns towards Taehyung “Hungry?” he asks.