Maybe they weren't for Wren, specifically. I doubt they were, right?

Maybe Parkinson was planning on giving them to Draco, and Wren just happened to stumble upon them before she could get to him?

"What about Luna?"

She turned her attention back onto me again. "Luna?" She asked. "Oh, Luna. I'm breaking up with her. I'm in love with Pansy. Maybe I should go do it right now-" She picked herself up, ready to run all the way up to Ravenclaw tower to break up with Luna Lovegood and get with Pansy Parkinson.

"Stay right here, okay?" I said softly, giving her a warm smile, my hand on her shoulder again. "I'm going to get Pansy for you first."

The girl sat up straight once more, excitement glimmering in her eyes.

"You would do that for me?" She asked, accompanied by another high-pitched and content sigh.

I nodded, faking a smile as I got up and walked towards the door. Both of my thumbs were up in the air, giving her an encouraging look before closing the door behind me.

I took a deep breath, looking around the corridor once. Then, I made my way to the common room. My eyes scanned the whole room, hoping I would make out the familiar blond hair, or notice a set of piercing grey eyes looking at me from within the crowd.

But nothing.

I found myself knocking on his dorm a few minutes later; My heart racing a little too fast for my liking. It's been weeks since we last talked.

My ego was too big to strike up a conversation after Draco kicked me out, and he didn't make the slightest bit of an effort, either. All that on top of the fact that all of us rarely saw him, anyway. And never outside of classes.

I was kind of surprised when he opened the door. I wasn't even sure he would be here. Wouldn't be the first time he wasn't in the dungeons after curfew.

His brows furrowed slightly when he saw me, and I sighed.

"Trust me, I wouldn't be here if I didn't have to be," I quickly informed, swallowing thickly at the way he looked at me.

"To what do I owe the pleasure, then?" He asked sarcastically, tilting his head as he leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"You don't have a hate potion flying around here somewhere, do you?"

✧·゚: *✧·゚:*

"When's she coming?" Wren asked, growing more and more impatient as time went on. I looked back at her sitting at one of the tables in the potions classroom.

Her chin was resting in her hands, her eyes eagerly glued to the door she thought would open any moment to reveal Parkinson. It wouldn't, of course.

"Do you think you can do this a bit faster?" I hushed, glancing at the cauldron Draco was using.

"Merlin, Y/n, do you want me to kill her or get her back to normal?" He hissed, annoyed. I rolled my eyes, my head falling back onto the wooden table, feeling my eyes roam his body.

He was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a jumper. This was one of the few times I didn't see him in either his uniform or the black suit this year. His hand was gripping the wooden spoon loosely, the rings on his fingers brushing it lightly as he stirred.

His face was concentrated, making sure everything he did was perfect. I admired the way he looked with his brows slightly furrowed, forming faint wrinkles on his forehead. His lips slightly parted while biting his bottom lip whenever he thought of the next ingredient.