7

Blaise Zabini greeted them at the door.

"Welcome guys. Get yourself some drinks over on the table there and enjoy"

Hermione poured herself a drink. And another. And another.

~

"Hermione you're drunk. Come on let's go"

"No! I'm having fun!"

Draco spotted Hermione through the crowd. He'd been counting how many drinks she'd had, knowing how much of a lightweight she is. This was the 6th one. Hermione then stood up on the table and started dancing.

"Oh my god Hermione! Get down from there now!"

"I can't hear youuuu"

She received some wolf whistles from most of the other guys in the room. This set Draco off into a total fit of anger.

"Looks like little miss perfect can have fun"

Pansy snickered

"She's literally embarrassing herself so much"

Draco ignored Pansy and made his way to the table where she was stood.

"Draco! Where are you going!"

He didn't respond. He got up on the table next to her.

"Hermione darling let's go"

"You can't tell me what to do"

He threw her over his shoulder and got down from the table.

"Draco! Put me down!"

"No. You need to go to bed now."

Draco didn't listen to her. He just walked right out of the party all the way to her dorm. He sat her on her bed and took her shoes off.

"My god why did you get drunk? You know you're not very good with alcohol"

"Don't know really."

Her words were slurred. She was quite drunk.

"Hermione you can't get that drunk, someone will try and take advantage of you"

"Why do you care anyways?"

"Hermione don't do this. You know we can't be friends. It won't work. So you have to stop putting yourself in situations where I need to help you."

"You don't need to help me. Why do you even help me anyways?"

"I - I don't know. Now try and get some sleep"

"Where are you going?"

"To get your friends to help you out"

"N-no. Can you stay please?"

Draco paused for a moment before reluctantly agreeing. He'd only stay until she fell asleep.