2

"So Granger. What shall we do now?"

" 'We' are not doing anything. I'm going to the library and you can go do whatever you very well want"

"But it's just so much fun bothering you"

"God Malfoy go bother someone else"

He looked around the empty great hall.

"Do you see anyone else for me to bother?"

"Ugh!"

Hermione stormed off and made her way to the library. She spent a total of ten minutes finding a book and sitting down before she was yet again disturbed. Draco took a seat in the chair in front of her.

"So why exactly are you not at home this year?"

"My parents are on vacation. There's nothing for me to do at home"

Draco leaned back into his chair

"Now why is a rich spoiled person like yourself spending Christmas by yourself here"

"Wouldn't you like to know"

"I would like to know as you are the one bothering me"

"Ah well that's a matter for me to deal with by myself."

"Fine. Don't tell me. I'm going to read my book now. Stop bothering me"

"You know what? Fine Granger. See how long you can spend without my presence"

Draco exited the library.

"Finally"

Hermione opened her book and began to read. She read for an hour, and then walked around the building for a while before the boredom started to kick in. She walked around aimlessly for another hour before she finally made her way up to the astronomy tower. She didn't expect to see Draco stood there. He had a serious expression on his face as he stared at the sky. Hermione cleared her throat. Draco didn't even turn around

"Granger. Told you you wouldn't be able to go long without me"

"I didn't come up here to see you"

Draco turned to face Hermione.

"Well I'm here. And I'm not planning on leaving."

"Well then I'll leave"

"Granger just face it. You're bored"

"Even if that may be the truth, I would rather be alone than with you"

Draco stepped closer to her.

"Is that really the truth? Because I think that you need to spend time with someone. And seeing as I'm the only person you know here, you're stuck with me"

"You are the most arrogant git I know. You are always coming for Harry, Ron, and I for no reason whatsoever and now that they're gone you're trying to pretend to be nice to pull some sort of stupid prank on me"