*A day in life of Spider-woman*

Start from the beginning

Petra: Y-Yeah. I'm fine.

As the movie starts, I felt my phone go off, apparently someone is breaking into a store nearby. I get up and grab my backpack.

Y/n/Harry: Petra?

Petra: Im sorry guys, I need to go. Uh, my parents need help!

I got up and began to run out of the apartment. I could hear Y/n call my name, but I kept going without looking back. I ran into the nearby alley and quickly put on my spidey suit, before putting clothes in the backpack. I webbed my bag against the back of a dumpster and swung out of there.

Uh, what's wrong with me, I don't have parents! They know I'm lying... god, I don't want Y/n to think I'm upset or anything. I just need to deal with this... and go back and apologize.

----

Turns out the breaking and entering was actually an old man trying to get into his shop after locking himself out... god I really screwed today up. As I swung back to Y/n's house to apologize, I heard voices in the alley by his house. I perch the edge of the roof, and my eyes widen in horror from what I see. Two muggers kicking Y/n against the wall. I quickly jump down and web one of the guys in the face. One of the guys try to stab me from my side, but I dodge him and web his feet before pulling the web, tripping him.

I jump onto the wall, and web throw a trash can at the first mugger, knocking him out. The last mugger picked up Y/n and held a knife against his throat, causing me to freeze.

Mugger: D-Don't move Spider-Bitch! You move a-and I'll slit this faggot's throat!

I raised my hands.

Petra: Let's not do anything rash okay?

I tried my best to sound calm, but on the inside... I was scared. I'm the only thing, stopping this man from killing my best friend.

Mugger: You let me go! A-and this boy lives got it?!

Petra: Yes, just please leave him alone.

The mugger hesitantly lowers his knife, before pushing Y/n at the brick wall. The man began to run, but I quickly web him up, and toss him into the nearby dumpster.

Petra: I won't let you leave after doing that to him.

I ran over to Y/n to see he was still breathing... thank god. He was hurt, he had a bad cut near his left shoulder, and a black eye, his cheeks were swollen, and his nose was broken. I felt my eyes beginning to tear up by the sight of him. Before I could say anything, I heard the back door open. I look behind me to see a shocked Casey. Her eyes widen as she sees the beaten Y/n on the ground. She then looks at me and her fist tightens.

Casey: Get away from him!

Petra: But I-

Casey: I said get away from him!

She pushes me away from him, and quickly hugs Y/n's beaten body.

I stand up and quickly grab my bag before swinging out of there as fast as possible. One quick glance back, Casey's eyes were filled with nothing, but hatred.

Being Spider-woman... is the worst.

----

At school, I walked into Y/n by the lockers, I noticed he had a few bandages, some around his forehead, and some on his cheeks. He went wide eyed when he saw me and smiled.

Y/n: I'm glad you're okay. You had me worried when you ran out of the house.

Petra: Y/n... what happened...

Y/n: Heh, uh, I tried chasing after you, but, well these guys cornered me. I tried to fight back but that didn't go well... but you won't believe what happened next!

Petra: What?

Y/n: Spider-woman saved me! She swooped down and kicked their ass! She was so cool!

I couldn't help but blush by the way he was talking about me, er, well Spider-woman.

Petra: She's that cool?

Y/n: Hell yeah! She's a hero! I don't care what Casey says, if she wasn't there, inwould be dead by now.

I smiled brightly, and grabbed his hand before pulling him to class.

Y/n: H-Hey!

Petra: *giggles* As much I would love to hear you geek out about Spider-woman, we gotta get to class so we could study for our quiz.

Y/n: Oh yeah that's today huh? Alright let's go!

The two of us began to walk to the first period, shoulder to shoulder. Maybe...

Being Spider-woman isn't that bad...

As long as I could protect him...