➵ RULES

1
↳ PATIENCE
》Please be patient as me and my dear sister ImaJINary_Lights are humans as well. We have our daily life too.

2
↳ PUBLISHED
Your book must be published if you want to request for a cover. No draft book allowed.

3
↳ LIMITED
1 slot will only limit to two covers and themes. Anything more will not be accepted.

4
↳ POLITE
Please be polite to both me, my sister and other customers. Any rude behaviours will not be tolerated and will be immediately added in this cover shop blacklist.

5
NO SHOP HOPPING
Once caught, you're welcome to the cover shop blacklist. (Means : you are not allowed to order from other cover shop and on the same time order from mine.)

6
↳ NEAT
Please keep your form neat and well explained. That way we can give you the best covers that satisfied your needs.

7
VOTES
Please vote on both rules and payments chapter so that I know you have read it.

8
↳ KPOP
Only kpop covers and themes allowed. Others will not be available.

9
↳ CUSTOM COVERS
If you are ordering for custom covers, please be more specific and describes what kind of cover you want. Custom covers might took longer to be given.

10
↳ PAYMENTS
Make sure you complete all the payments. Most importantly, tagging us  in your book when you used our covers and themes. Please in form us when you had already tagged us.

BLACKLIST

Currently no one.

Next chapter
↳  Payments