↬ The Arsonist

Ayo! I am backeu~ once again. Bet you're sick of me, but meh *shrug*

I am too lazy to say anything else so we will get straight to the graphic.

Introducing the graphic,

Eyyy hyunjin~

So yeah, hate the hair highlights. Face highlights are okay I guess and the eye is a bit disappointing. I tried mastering it like before with Felix's graphic but guess skills can be randomized *shrug*

As for the fonts, Idk what to say. I am satisfied, yet unsatisfied. But I guess it's worth it considering the time I wasted to arrange the letters and draw the fire. (RIP my finger)

The ambience is uhhhhhhh not so great but I tried to make it seem like Hyunjin was standing before a burning building.

Those are my judgement but what about you guys? What do you think of the graphic? Pls, leave some thoughts.

Ah,  and yes, this is ANOTHER draft book of mine.  I have been thinking about writing stray kids books again. (I wrote one before but uh it didn't go well.)

I won't be leaving a synopsis for a spoiler because the plotline is still a little messy but I will say this,

*whisper* it's connected to "Me: Cheese" the Felix FF

Yes, my first attempt on a series book (or was it?) Hopefully, it worked out well and is ready to be published to the public.

Seriously I talk more about my book than graphics which I feel sorry for the people who are here only for graphics. Sorry for blabbering but I know for it *shrug*

But if you guys have any ideas that you want me to do, like graphics or... ᴾᵒˢˢⁱᵇˡʸ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉˢ⁻  Yeah just give me ideas and I will try it out!

Thank you for checking out my graphic and reading my blabbers till the end. See you next time!

Bye bye~