↬ ME:CHEESE

Heya! I am backeu~
After....uhhh....was it a month? Sjdjsknsks idk- I choose to not know-

Anyway, as always, I am coming back to present to you another graphic~
I am sure you all know I am a stay. So this time the face claim is one of stray kids members wuuu~~

Can you guess who?

So the storyline for it just click in my head. (As you can see from the title) I was humming to "Cheese" their song and I remembered FELIX (props to those who guessed it right) stood out a lot in the mv (at least to me) so I just had the base storyline in my mind and decided that it's a keeper.

Right away I made the cover and I will say I am quite proud of it.

Here goes,

I love the lighting and highlights hehe~ and of course the fonts~ okay but let me brag, LOOK AT THE EYE SJSBDKNDKSKDKD I LOVE IT SO MUCH I CAN'T! I just casually do it and somehow it turned out good! I am cryin-

Anyway, I will officially announce that I AM BAD AT MANIPULATION! like, I tried these few days to see if I can do it and I just lost the skills. Part of it was because of the lack of resources. Nonetheless, it was hard for me. I can only do smudge and highlights edit now. Not that I mind.

All things aside, I will try to work on my manip skills. Now I will give you a spoiler of this book.

____________________________________

ME : CHEESE

"I see him... Every time the camera shuttered, every time the light flashed upon my eyes, I see him."

Lee Felix, a famous young successor in the cosmetic industry has a dark history that he himself did not know of. A journalist was assigned to dig out the dirt but, will she reveal to the world who he truly was? Or, save him?

____________________________________

Do you think the story is interesting? Does it catch your attention? What did you think of the cover? Tell me your thoughts, pretty pleaseeee~~~

Also, I am currently working on another graphic and possibly will publish it tmr or maybe other days. Hint : it was another stray kids member.

Okay! That's all for today! Thank you so much for coming here and giving me support! I appreciate it a lot! Love y'alls and bye bye!!

P.S
I will try to open request as soon as possible.