🤍Ojiro x Denki💛

Caregiver: Ojiro               Date story was written:
Little: Denki                                        Jan. 9, 2021

I wanted to give a few characters I haven't done some sort of recognition in this so I tried my best. The cashier is just a made up character. The whole class knows about Denkis little space but Ojiro is his caregiver.

     "uuuuggghh, I'm hungry!" Kirishima whined. He was upside down and hanging off the couch facing the tv. "No your just bored" Tokoyami corrected. Kirishima sat up for a second "Who asked you~"  Todoroki was fed up "Stop acting like children and let me read in peace." Denki shot his head up with a sad look. "Oh no I- I didn't mean, ugh not you buddy" Todoroki said trying to correct himself. Kirishima gave him a nasty look and mumbled "meanie pants" Todoroki scoffed and went back to reading. "I can bake you something up?" Sato interrupted. "Nah it's fi-" before Kirishima could finish the girls decided to answer for him "YES PLEASE DO! YOUR BAKING IS THE BEST" they were all drooling with heart eyes. Sato chuckled anxiously. "I'm afraid that's out of the question too!"  Ojiro yells from the kitchen. Everyone's head turns "We are out of everything. I can go grocery shopping but I make the list, get the stuff, unload, and put the food away every time. It would be nice if you guys could up help too. Everyone agreed to help and said their apologies never having noticed how much he did for them. "Guys it's fine I'm not mad or anything, I just need help sometimes." Denki runs up to Ojiro "Dada! Can I come wiff? Pwease" "Of course my prince!" Denki grabs his favorite stuffed giraffe named Brody and shoes and comes back to the common room. It's his favorite because it jungles when you shake it! He goes up to Shoji bumping him with the shoes and plopping in front of him. Ever since Shoji helped him tie his shoe a month or so ago, he's no longer scared of him and instead loves when Shoji helps put his shoes on. Ojiro got his keys and the list everyone made then headed out holding Denkis hand. The trip there was pretty silent with only soft music and the sound of Denki babbling to his stuffed animal. "We're here!" Denki let's put a loud gasp and squeal. He waits for Ojiro to unbuckle him then hops out as fast as possible holding on tight to Brody. They grab a cart and Ojiro plops Denki right in the middle of it receiving a giggle from the little. "Ok, do you want to hold the list and place things in the cart?" "Yes! I can do it" Denki makes grabby hands at the list. They start off in the fruit and veggies section getting bananas, grapes, apples, bell peppers, carrots, etc. The little grabs the bags holding the fruit on places them in his lap. "They safe hewe so dey don get squished." "Oh that's smart baby!" Denki hums at the praise. They go to the can goods next and then the noodle section next to get different types of noodles and Mac and cheese. Denki sets the noodles in the front and stacks the boxes in the back. He starts humming a song. "What's that song?" "Oh, I don know I jus stawted hummin' an I tought of words too!" He started singing about shopping with his Dada and Brody. They go to a few other sections but then go to the freezer section last to get the majority of their needs. They got fish, chicken, and pork for their meats. Cheese, yogurt, and milk for their dairy. And lastly a bunch of Dino nuggets, pizza rolls, hot pockets, etc. "Did we get everything?" Ojiro looks over to see a pile of grocerys covering Denki as he mumbles from underneath it all "We fowgot dwinks..." "That's right!" He rushes over to get tea leaves and juice. Denki perks his head out from under the grocery's. Ojiro giggles then try's to balance the box of tea leaves on his head. "Finally!" It stays still until Denki sneezes causing it to fall over. They both sit for a second after it fell then looked at each other and laughed. They make their way back up to the counter but on the way Denki sees paw patrol fruit gummies he just HAS to have! He can't live without them! He sneakily grabs the box and mixes them in with the rest of the stacked boxes surrounding him. He ponders for a moment *...he won't notice, it's just one more box* they get up to the register "Ah it's good to see you Ojiro." "The pleasure is all mine Ayane" After coming so often, and always buying so many groceries due to the amount of people in their class, the cashier and Ojiro have gotten to know each other quite well by now. The first time he came she was completely freaked out why one man was buying 2 carts full of food and how he could pay for it all. She was to scared to say anything though so she hadn't said anything until the 3rd time he came. After she finally spoke up he explained the situation to her and she better understood. He started putting stuff on the conveyer belt rechecking his list for everything. About halfway through he grabbed a box of paw patrol gummies *I don't remeber- wait* he looks over at Denki happily playing with Brody. He just sighs and puts them up there. "So who is this one?" Ayane asked "Oh! This is Denki. Say hi Denki" he was hesitant and shy "hi" he said automatically stuffing his face into Brody afterwards "Hello" he lifted his head up a little after hearing how soft and kind her voice was "Sorry he's kinda shy" "It's fine!" Denki tapped Ojiro's shoulder "out pwease" he said I'm a soft voice just enough for him to hear. Ojiro lifted him out and placed him on the ground before getting the last things out. Denki hid behind him playing with his tail. Once they were all checked out "Dada, I go potty?" "Of course, I'll wait outside the bathroom for you is that ok?" "Otay" Denki set Brody on the bench outside where Ojiro sat. He had a little trouble but he did his best to go potty. He called Ojiro in to help him wash his hands though "All done!" "All done, you did a good job my little prince" Denki giggled and they left the bathroom. They got back to the car, making sure to look both way and hold hands before crossing the street, and unloaded the groceries. But once they got in the car "DADA!" "What?!?!" "Brody is gone! I weft him!" "Hey hey it's ok! We can go inside and go get Brody back!" Denki was profusely crying so they waited till he caught his breath then Ojiro picked him up and they went inside. They checked the bench but...he was gone. Denki started crying again. Ojiro picked him up and sat him on his lap to calm him down. Ayane suddenly walked up. "Hey Denki was it?" Denki tightened his grip on Ojiro's shirt but quieted his crying. "I have something you might want?" She shook Brody a little ti make him jingle. Denki rubbed his face on Ojiro's shirt before turning towards her. She shook Brody again but that time in front of him. He grabbed him and hugged him as tight as possible. "Tank you tank you tank you!" He shouted. "Thank you Ayane" Ojiro added "It's no problem. Someone found him and brought him to me. I thought he looked familiar then I remembered Denki and you!" They left the store again and finally made their way home. During the drive Denki noticed there was a ribbon around Brodys neck. "Huh?" He turned him around and the was a piece of candy attached to the ribbon! "Dada! Dada! There's candy! The nice lady gave me candy!" Wow, that's so cool buddy. You can have it when we get back ok?" "Otay!" They got back and the others helped unload the car and made a lunch/dinner meal because it was too late for lunch but too early for dinner.

BONUS STORY
Previous Night

Bakugo slams the fridge closed "Why is there no damn food!" Denki chuckles behind him "Oh- I uh didnt know you were there..." Bakugo picks him up and sets him on the counter. "Yea, where da damn food!" "NO! Look kid you can't say that. I'm not scared or anything but Ojiro will beat my ass, and I don't feel like getting my ass beat tonight." Denki stares blankly "....ass...." "WHAT DID I" "I no tell you no tell." Denki gives an intense stare. Bakugo holds his star for a second then sighs resting his head in his hand and his elbow leaning on the table. "Fine." Bakugo looks up "So baby by day, hustler by night?" Denki just drinks his sippy cup with a smug look "I think we can get along like this, kid" they high five as Bakugo walks away..... "Shit you have to get to bed!" Bakugo runs back and picks Denki up running back to put him in his room.

Word Count: 1486