💙Todoroki x Bakugo🧡

Caregiver: Todoroki Date story was written:
Little: Bakugo May 14, 2021
Request from @samquinntessence , again im sorry for these being SO late but school gets let out next week so i should be able to get back on track after that! As requested Bakugo regress to the age of about 6/7!

It was a nice normal Friday evening, the hallways were quiet, school was out, and everyone was in their rooms. Todoroki had gone over to Bakugos dorms to study but the regressor was not having it so he played with his toys while Todoroki studied by himself. "Can you play with me now, please!" "In a little bit Im almost done baby" Bakugo huffed "You said that a while ago though! I wanna play nooooowwww!!" Todoroki closed his book and sat on the floor next to Bakugo "ok, ok, ill play" Contrary to what you'd expect, they both got out their switches and played animal crossing. Bakugo layed down on his stomach and propped his elbows up while Todoroki sat in from of him. "I still need pears can I have some dada?" "Of course honey just give me a second to open my gates..." They sat and played for a while before Todoroki got an idea. "Hey little one, want to do something fun?" Bakugo shot his head up "mhm! I like fun!" "Let's go" they both got up and walked out the door "Alright little man, now hop up" Bakugo hopped on Todorokis back and they walked to the kitchen.

     Todoroki set him down on the counter and went to the freezer to get out the ice cream. Next he got out sprinkles, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and caramel. He scooped the ice cream out of the tub while Bakugo loaded on the toppings. The explosion boy was grabbing handfuls of sprinkles and putting mounds of whip cream on the top of the ice cream, but Todoroki didn't care. As long as his baby was happy he didn't mind, and Bakugo had been fairly well behaved that week so he deserves a reward. "You're so silly you know that?" Bakugo looked at his caregiver, face a mess "i don't know what you mean?" They both let out a soft laugh and finished their ice cream. Once they were done Todoroki knew he had to clean Bakugo which led to him chasing Bakugo around the kitchen. He did end up catching the boy and getting him to sit still long enough to clean his face, but once Todoroki was done he was off again. Todoroki just let him burn off the energy in hopes it would make for an easier bed time. "Im going to get you!" Todoroki called out getting ready to chase the kiddo again "Id like to see you try" Bakugo then stuck his tongue out and ran up the stairs. They both ran all the way back to Bakugos room were he hid under his blankets. Todoroki shut the door and ran over to Bakugo tickling him. Once he finally got him to take off the blanket they both caught their breath and laid down. Bakugo climbed onto Todoroki and snuggled into his chest. Todoroki in return wrapped his arms around Bakugo pulling the blanket over them both. "I love you so much baby boy, you know that?" "Mhm! Love you too dada, more than words can say..."  just like that they were both off to sleep from their not so eventful day.

Word Count: 583

I know it's short but I found it really cute and I'm happy with how it turned out!