CH15- Another scepter??

Leona is holding the scepter of light and on her veranda/balcony. She flicked her hand towards the sky and shouted "BLAZE". A beam shooted out of the scepter into the air. she was amazed by her action when Nico landed.

Nico: I don't know where a beam came from it almost burnt my wing. it is a little burnt from the top. 

She hid the scepter behind her back and give a sweating smile. from behind came Elena.

Elena: Leona!!! are you holding my scepter? 

she got frightened from the voice and shouted Blaze the beam destroyed the Chandelier.

Elena: you can..................... use it??
Leona: Su................Surprise!!

Mateo was going from behind when he heard the commotion, he stopped.

Elena: you are not supposed to touch it!!
Leona: it's good I found it is enchanted, myself. because you, my mother Queen Elena would never tell me. one day I have to use it but now I won't even touch it not even after being a queen. you are always stopping me I don't know why! My dad wouldn't be like you..................

she went to her room.

Mateo: Elena, this time I'll like to take her stand. Being a parent, I cannot make way for my child, I need to let him do himself. if by fear of injury I had not given him tambarita he wouldn't be able to learn wizardry at this age. Listen, Elena, you need to make Leona more self-reliant and for that, you need to help her be more independent.
Elena: o, okay

she shot out of the room.

meanwhile, in Mateo's workshop, Hugo is working on a human to animal changing potion:-

Hugo: and fire! wohoo done!

he tests it on himself and turns into a rabbit. As he turns into a rabbit, the lantern falls off, and the book with reversal potion burns. As Mateo enters the workshop he sees the burning book and throws water on it. when he sees a rabbit:-

Mateo: is that you Hugo??
Hugo: You bet it is me............... Dad please please please make a reversal potion!
Mateo: first of all how did you get this smart to make a potion and test it without a reversal potion??
Hugo: sorry dad, please!
Mateo: I'll go find something, you don't move

meanwhile, in Leona's room, she finds a tile is coming up. She gets a pry bar and removes the tile, there she finds a secret path. she removes the vertically opposite tile. she inside through the stairs. and finds a scepter floating above a pillar. she sees a rock is coming out and she pushes it. all the booby traps are turned off in this manner. She lifts her hand to get the scepter and as it is in her hand, It glows brighter and shinier, Leona is not able to see in the shine.

 She lifts her hand to get the scepter and as it is in her hand, It glows brighter and shinier, Leona is not able to see in the shine

[This belongs to the rightful owner I just loved it to be in the story!]

As the Shine fades away Leona sees the beauty of the scepter.

Leona: You look magnificent, scepter!

The scepter glowed. 

Leona: oo, you can understand I see, well let's get you to right hands

she climbs up and lays a carpet over the hidden path and goes to see Mateo.

Mateo was working on a potion When there is a scream "Master Royal wizard!! I have something enchanted, Worthy to look at!"

Mateo runs out

Mateo: What is it?
Leona: I found this scepter in The basement of the palace.
Mateo: the palace has a basement??
Leona: well, I guess. Maybe you can take it to mom?
Mateo: sure thing! 

He shoots off. she goes into the Workshop and sees a rabbit.
Leona: Hey!
Rabbit/Hugo: hello!
Leona: I can certainly talk to standard animals, animals who are not from Vallestrella!
Rabbit/Hugo: I am a human!!
Leona: what sense of humor!! next, you'll say you're the future royal wizard
Rabbit/Hugo: yup. 
Leona: now it's getting way too ahead 

She holds the rabbit in her hands and goes into her room where she finds Mateo and Elena. she hears them saying: The Owner has to find the powers as nobody knows much of it.

as she comes in, Mateo tells her about Hugo changing into a rabbit. She thinks about a second and snatches the scepter from her mom's hand, points it towards Hugo, and says "reverse!"

Hugo changes into himself again but she faints. Hugo catches her and makes her lay in her bed.

Elena: what happened to her!
Mateo: maybe the scepter is more powerful than she thought
Elena: So you mean it's because of using this scepter?
Mateo: yup. let's leave her alone

After a while, she wakes up and finds Hugo beside her. 

Leona: I feel so heavy
Hugo: it's because of the scepter, the more you use, the more you lose.
Leona: yup but I guess it's fine, what I need to do is to get the scepter back.

she runs towards Mateo's workshop

Leona: mom, where is my scepter
Elena: your scepter? there is no way I am giving it to you
Leona: fine then *she lays her hand in front of her mother* Scepter! 

the scepter flies from Elena's hand and then rests when is in Leona's hand.

Leona: See

she goes away with her scepter

Elena: How did she do that?
Mateo: remember what we read in the basement: 2 things make someone own the scepter: if he/she has found it; If he/she used it for the first time. and the scepter chooses to give its supreme powers like going back to the owner's hand when it finds the purity within precious, and worth being used for. The scepter is FAITHFUL to such a person.
Elena: you mean it has made my daughter its supreme owner!
Mateo: yes! and now we shall tell her to complete the book about the scepter. no one has ever used it. grandfather would have but he went on with you for the amulet so he buried it here.
Elena: and now Leona has to complete the book of the scepter of purity: a scepter powerful enough to destroy my scepter as well as the whole world.