CH25- A new day

It was morning all good and Leona had come over it.....................at least it looks like she has. She hears the bell of the coach.

Leona: he's here!
she runs out and Sandro comes down from the coach

Leona: Mother he is Sandro- Sandro it's my mother Queen Elena
Elena: I am glad to meet you 
Sandro: the pleasure is all mine, your majesty

Leona: I am taking him to my room you please bring breakfast there.

As she entered the room Hugo Aaron and sierra were sitting there.

Leona: attention please, this is sandu from............................................I ........ I mean Sandro from another kingdom.
Sierra was looking at her with fishy eyes.
Leona: It just came out of my mouth.

Leona explained what happened the last night.

Leona: you all have to help me to get my father back
Sierra: it's dangerous
Hugo: no we won't
Leona: as friends you need to help me it's your role. Hugo, I need all books about shadowland and Aron and Sandro I want you to stop everyone till I return.
Sandro: I am not sure 
Leona: I'll be fine, please?

they all agreed and got her everything. she sat on Niko and went away. 

Leona reads: " A mountain sleeping with 2 others, in the day" What does that even mean?
Niko: Princessa are you sure you didn't miss out on anything?
Leona: yes Niko of course I've read it almost the 10th time. 

Niko had tilted his head while talking and he crashed into a tree. they both got struck but then eventually came down and saw a triangle on the grown and sunlight was shining on it.

Leona: come out Niko you found it!
Niko: I did, well of course I did.  Where is it
Leona: a mountain with two others means 3 mountains. looked from different places triangle has three points meaning three peaks meaning 3 mountains. and the light is shining on it which is the day it is the portal! 
Niko: I didn't understand but we ultimately found the portal.
Leona: now I will chant a spell. if someone stops me in between I will ultimately go to some other place from this portal. like the land of ghosts or the death cliffs anywhere so don't let anyone disturb okay?
Niko: yes! Niko to service

she begins chanting for it is to be chanted 20 times.

AT THE PALACE

Elena: you sent her into the mouth of death yourself!!!! what kind of friends are you???
Sierra: She said it's our job to help her
Elena: your job is to guide her right as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!