CH7- The First Meeting

It is 9 in the morning the grand council is in the meeting room with the princess standing and proposing her idea.

Leona: this year there should be something more than just a fair.....................we will build a stall for all of them rather than letting them do it. for uniformity Purposes. And a hidden room for supplies. how many traders are going to be here?
Mrs. Bernarda: 50 traders, princess.
Leona: so we will mark the stalls with names of traders.
Sierra: and I guess we can choose a theme
Hugo: this year winters are a little more chilly than they ever were. so maybe winter can be the theme.
Leona: perfect! blue cloth for stalls. Snowflake decorations. and Ginger bread looking nameplates.
Mrs.Bernarda: I'll go prepare all that.

The 4 friends are in the meeting room now.

Sierra: can we personally decorate the stalls?
Leona: well still we will need help there are 50 stalls!
Hugo: And what about games?
Leona: We'll discuss that in the evening. Aron, you stay for a moment.

All left.

after half an hour Hugo remembered his tambarita is in the meeting room he goes back but sees Leona in Aron's lap saying: It will dismiss sierra and Lulo then I will be just you and me.

Hugo ran to Sierra:  Sierra! Sierra!
Sierra: Why are you howling?
Hugo: I saw Leona in Aron's lap saying she will dismiss me and you then it will be just her and him
she was drinking Mosto which spilled all over Hugo's robe.
She began laughing wildly.

Sierra: how could you even imagine that! we'll talk to her in the evening meeting.

she left

Hugo: only if she calls you

Just then Leona takes sierra to go for a surprising guest who has come.

as sierra and Leona reach the post a tip-top fashionista lady comes from the ship.

Leona: I am princess Leona. in charge of the kingdom till queen Elena is
Lady: is on a trade trip I know. you were so small when I first met you. I wanted to meet your mother but she is not here.
Leona: excuse me, but who are you I couldn't reorganize you.
Lady: me, I am your mother's sister's brother's wife's brother's uncle's daughter's nephew's mom. you can call me Aunt El. I think I should leave 
Leona replied in a perplexed manner: I would be delighted to call you Aunt El. there is going to be a trade fair tomorrow you can wait till my mother comes and till then enjoy the fair!
Aunt El: I would love to

the princess left her in the room she should stay in. 

Sierra: I am kinda suspicious of her.
Leona: but why?

Sierra: she knew your mother was on a trade trip so why did she come if she wanted to meet your mother when she knew she was not here and how did she knew that?
Leona: you are thinking way too much.

-----------IN THE EVENING MEETING--------------

Leona: so what about the game?
Aron: we can have a Word game. all of the traders have to say words related to winter till someone cannot. the speakers may get gifts.
Leona: ginger bread sticks. perfect. and we will have a grand feast as this is the 100th festiveal. we will have cake cutting and a feast, All of the traders will get Badges saying "100 years of Avaloran trade"
Sierra: i'll go tell mrs. bernarda about badges.
leona: meeting dismissed