I think it adds to how attractiveness.

And his tattoos...God I love them. I mean, look at them! They're amazing! So fucking hot! I'm obsessed with them just a tiny bit.

"How do you know Jordan?" Gun asked in his morning voice, eyes still closed.

Ohhhh fuck!

That morning voice, YYYAAASSS!!!

"We met once and knew each other from then on."

"You know where he lives. His chicken knows you too. You've been inside his house before."

"Yes I've gone to his house before, what's the problem with that?"

"You two seem close."

"We are."

"How close?"

"I'm closer to him than I am to anyone else I know."

He was silent and I sat up (on his pelvis 😏), pulling down the rolled up sweater, and putting my hair into a ponytail. Once I was done, I decided I wanted a braid instead so I started to part my hair.

Ugh, and I still have to shower cause I'm going to school today, what a bummer. What if I skip again today?

I would just take the GED if it wasn't for my friends. Besides, what am I supposed to do afterwards? Just finish my mission sooner than expected and go back to HQ? I'm not going to college, I don't have that kind of money. Well I do, but I give it to New Group and charity.

I hate school anyway, there's hardly anything that teacher can teach me at this point. I don't want to sound like a snob, but The Academy drilled all this shit into my brain already. Especially because I need to be perfect. I need to know everything and get all A's.

DG Facetimed me yesterday while I was laying with Gun. He wants some help with some songs and dance moves. One of the guys from Bird's Eye let it slip that I teach and come up with a lot of the dances they do and coach singers.

Should I help him? I don't know, Gun didn't seem to like the idea. But then again, he doesn't seem to like DG very much. I asked why if they seemed to get along so well before, but he always gave some random answer and wouldn't go into detail.

What did they argue about that day?

I stared out the window as I braided my hair, lost in thought.

The backyard was really pretty. I could see the lake shimmering in the near distance. If I ended up with Gun, our house would look a lot like this. Or we'd just say here.

NOPE!

Stop it you stupid bitch, you're not ending up with anyone. I'm not allowed to or I'll put them in danger.

And what if we have kids, weather we were expecting them or not?! Who wouldn't want to hurt my loved ones?!

I have to shower, why am I braiding my hair? I began to undo the braid and glanced at the mirror. I love his hoodie. I made him buy it a while ago.

This weirdo didn't have any so I couldn't take any. What was I supposed to steal, a mother fucking cardigan? A coat or vest?

Bitch, I think the fuck not!

It was a plain grey hoodie that was much to big on me. It went past my booty shorts and made me feel cute. My hair was messed up but it still looked alright in my opinion. Probably not in Gun's, but that's okay I guess.

"Did you forget that your sitting on me?"

I blinked in shock.

"Oh, your still here!"

"Yes. You're in my room. On my bed. On my dick."

"I'm not on your dick! You nasty!" I hit his chest and he laughed, holding my hips. I crossed my arms and had a suspicion that he was purposely grabbing my ass.

Whatever, I don't care.

"Let's run away to Japan."

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah. I can call my jet and we can leave in two hours max."

"I have school dumbass."

"You don't want to go anyways."

"How would you know?"

"I can just tell."

"So you want me to shower and pack in two hours to take a two hour flight to Japan? And for what?"

"It's a week in Japan, what's there not to love?"

"What about school?!"

"How are your grades?"

"All A's."

"A+, solid A's or A-?"

"A+"

"Then you're fine! It's just a week, we'll come back on Wednesday."

"If we fly back Wednesday, I'll sleep all day Thursday. What's the point of going to class only one day?"

"Fine, we'll come back Friday or Saturday next week so you go to school in next, NEXT week."

"I go to school for a week and then I get two more weeks off. That's amazing."

"I'm sure you'll be fine! I'll pay your school off if you can't recover."

"It's a no for me." I said poking his chest.

"Fine, I won't pay them off."

"I should probably go then." I glanced back out the window as the snow fell lightly.

It was so pretty.

"Is it snowing in Japan?" I asked not taking my eyes off the ice crystals.

"Yeah, it is."

I nodded. I thought of something than I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"You are. You act all soft and cuddly right now and you love head scratches and hugs, but when we're out in public, you're like, excuse me, why are you trying to touch my hair, that is illegal." I smirked laying on him again to play with his hair.

"That's not true, I'm not cuddly!" He huffed and tried to bury his face into my arm. I laughed and laid my head on his chest, tracing my finger over one of his scars.

"What do I get out of going to Japan with you?"

"Um, going to Japan with me, duh."

I laughed and shook my head.

"Japan....Japan and snow....but I'd be missing school and be stuck with you...." I added at the end jokingly.

He chuckled, I could feel the vibrations from his chest spread across his and my body.

"So are we going?" He asked and I tapped my fingers on his chest.

"Heads will be yes, tails will be no."

"Okay."

"....uh....do you have a coin I could borrow?"

Gun laughed and grabbed his phone.

"Hey Siri, flip a coin."

"It's heads."

"Siri has spoken."

"Good God, fine." I laughed.

"Go pack."

"Ugh, so demanding."

I rolled off of him and stretched, my back cracking.

"Ow." I mumbled and fixed his hoodie once again.