No Superman╰ ★ {Future Trunks} Oneshot for latinoskaterchic10

Furry brown tail wavered through the air in irritation as the owner of said appendage sat, brooding furiously. She sat upon the large boulder she often came to in such cases, arms crossed over her thin chest and cheeks puffed out in her frustration.

It wasn’t fair; she wanted to fight, too! She was quite good at it, if she did say so herself… and she was saying so herself!

But instead of allowing her to go with Trunks, his mother, Bulma, had decided to build only one time travel pod for him to go into the past with and rectify the mistakes that had happened. The very mistakes that had created this hell hole of a present they now lived in. Wasn’t Ren also battling day by day against the androids, too? She had been close to Gohan and the others as well!

The little monkey demon hybrid figured she should be able to go into the past and help fix everything, too!

“Here you are, huh?” came a familiar voice behind her. Ren tensed, brows furrowing more. She was not going to falter! She wanted to be angry this time! “Should’ve known.”

The sounds of clothes rustling broke the ensuing silence as the snowy-haired man seated himself beside Ren atop the large stone. Ren continued to glare straight ahead, unmoving despite the twitching tail. She was notgoing to look at his beautiful eyes, nope. If she did that she might not be angry in the end. She wanted to be mad and to rage and throw a tantrum.

“Ignoring me again?” he asked, raising a brow at the woman beside him who still refused to meet his gaze.

“Shut up, Trunks!” she grumbled before wincing slightly. Ignoring him had, in fact, been the plan.

“You know you can’t come with me.”

“Yes, I can!”

“Then who would stay to fight off those androids?”

Silence engulfed the pair once again as Ren struggled to find an answer to this. After several minutes of trying and failing to find this answer she sagged.

“I want to fight, too…” she grumbled pitifully.

A warm smile found its way to Trunks’ lips as he placed a hand atop her head. “You are fighting. Who else would I trust to stay behind and keep mother safe as well as the world?”

As he patted her head a smile of its own had wound its way onto Ren’s face at this compliment, a small blush upon her cheeks. He withdrew his hand, glad that the woman was no longer angry. Now missing the warmth of his hand atop her head, ruffling her hair, Ren gasped in embarrassment before turning her face away with a “humph!”

Trunks chuckled.

“Don’t think this means I’ve forgiven you!”

“Of course not, Ren.”