☆♦ Dancing with the Stars ♦☆ {Radditz}

'Her heart is racing

And the room is heating up

And her eyes are glazing

But she still can't get enough'

"You're such a nuisance." Grunted the Saiyan warrior as he stomped down the hallway with his charge under his arm - and she wasn't making things easy, either.

"Let gooo!" whined the woman, squirming and attempting to get away, back to the training room to fight Dodoria. "I gotta teach that lump of bubblegum what's what!"

"You just fought five other guys, you're not ready to fight again you idiot!" Radditz growled back, hefting the brunette woman over his shoulder where she let out an 'oof' as the air rushed out of her lungs momentarily. "Not to mention you're not strong enough even if you were at the top of your game..."

'The beat is pumping, now she's blowing up

The last thing on her mind is growing up

She'll kiss the sky before she's giving up

And oh, oh here she comes'

Rekka puffed out her cheeks in childish irritation, fists clenching and shaking in her irritation at those comments. She even found that her new monkey-like tail was bristling. Radditz kept his gaze ahead, focused on ignoring the staring and mumbling from Frieza's other men. This was a fairly new spectacle, the woman having been brought back from Earth when one of the other men had noticed that she was a half Saiyan.

It had been quite the amusing story, Rekka had simply gotten angry at the 'alien' for entering her home without permission and had started beating him up. In her anger, her tail had sprouted - which had been such a surprise to the woman as well as the warrior Keegan that she had even grabbed it and had received quite the jolt as her new weakness had become known to her.

From his peripheral vision Radditz noticed Rekka's tail begin to thrash through the air and he had to bite back an amused smirk.

She still had a lot to learn, for instance keeping her tail out of an enemy's reach. She still let it wave about as she pleased as if she hadn't a care in the world, he mused, ignoring her shouting and thrashing.

"Let me go, you big jerk! Are you even listening to me?! I'll throw your ass out of the air lock, let me down!"

'She's dancing with the stars

Living in the sky with diamonds

She's dancing with the stars

And oh, how the lights are shining

She holds the key in her hand

Reflection in the mirror's her best friend

Oh she's dancing with the stars, the stars

Keep dancing'

"Would you stop thrashing around, woman?"

"It's Rekka! Say it with me; Ray... kuh!"

Radditz chose to ignore her as he ignored the other fighters. It was almost second nature to do so now.

"Damnit, speak the words! Rekka! ... Rekka!"

'You can't change her

'Cause you know you think it's hot

And that girl loves danger

But she don't know when to stop'

"You don't listen do you?" Radditz finally inquired tossing Rekka onto the floor where she landed with a heavy 'thud.' He almost flinched when she glared up at him... almost.