𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭.

Start from the beginning

"Fuck you! Now all this time, you're cheating behind my back?! How dare you?!!" I muttered as my tears building up in my eyes.

"No baby, please let me explain fir-"

"That's why you're always out, you bastard! You're always with this girl!" I yelled as my tears fell down on my face.

"I'm sorry Y/n.." I scoffed and shook my head.

"Save that nonsense apologies of yours. Let's break up." I said before going to the elevator.

I heard her gasp loudly but I ignored it and entered the elevator pressing the ground floor. I'm too tired of hearing her nonsense apologies because in the end of the day, she will just gonna go back to that girl.

- C H A E Y O U N G -

I grab my coat and run to the elevator but it's so slow. I sighed and went to the stairs running downstairs.

Fuck! This is all my fault!

I took her for granted. I didn't even did effort for her! Fuck me! I'm really a Jerk.

I arrived here in the ground floor, I quickly run outside seeing Y/n's walking to the car while crying. I run to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.  I cried and prevent her for leaving.

"Let me go.." She whispered sternly, I shake my head and tighten my arms around her.

"No, I'm sorry please forgive me. I'm sorry I hurted you." She chuckled bitterly and remove my arms harshly that made me stumble abit.

"That's all?! That's all what you're going to say?! Sorry?! What your sorry could do for?! Can it heal my heart huh?! Can it reduce the pain you've done?! No! Because you're a jerk. A selfish jerk! Don't you ever come near me anymore Chaeng! I don't want to see your face ever again! You disgust me." She yelled and punched my chest, I let her and cried hardly.

"You didn't even lend me some respect! You're really a fucking jerk." She whispered.

"You want freedom right? Here is it. You're free now. You don't have a girlfriend that you need to see whenever you're going home. There's no more us."

"No, don't leave me. I will change please. I will be more sweet. I will care for you. We can be the couple that you wished for. Just don't leave me.." I cried, she shook her head and broke the hug, she wiped her tears and smiled sadly.

"The damage has been done. You cannot do anything about it Chaeyoung. You can never bring back the old us again." She said and pat my shoulders before hopping on the car, I cried and knock the window but she ignored me.

"Y/n no!! Don't do this to me!! We can still talk about this please!!!!!" I sob hardly, I heard that she told Jimin to drive away.

Jimin started the car and drive away.bI sat on the floor while crying a mess. I lost the girl who cared for me. I lost the girl who loved me the most. I lost the girl of my dream. I lost her.

She's right. I can't bring back us again. I can't bring her back again.

Because I cheated on her.

Tips again from the broken potato: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭.. 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.