Reconnection and a New/Old Threat!?

Previously on "The Dark Element"

"Are you sure you should be moving around, Ori?"

.

.

.

.

.

"You should rest, Thunder. You really need it."

"Say it to yourself,Fang."

.

.

.

.

"Ah~, my target has come and see me. I'm touched by your submission, just release me and let's be on our way."

.

.

.

.

"Enough."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Let's begin shall we~??"

...............................................................................................................................................................................

[1223 hours]

Boboiboy and the rest of his gang were walking slowly back to the infirmary with him walking while leaning on Fang who was supporting his weight, wrapping his friends arm around his shoulder while another wrapped around his friends waist.

"Do you think he is going to survive you're elements wraith, Boboiboy?"

Fang inquired to his rival since he had experience it before and it was terrifying. He could still feel the intensity from them when he had gotten into trouble with them.

Boboiboy knew what Fang was worried about, he couldn't blame him at all, he felt a bit of pity towards the prisoner but then again, it was his fault to anger them. All he could do to respond to his rival/friends is a wary smile with an addition of a sweat-drop.

"Maybe, I did told them to not go TOO far, but I am still a bit worried."

He really didn't have anything else to say, but at least he trust his brothers to know where to stop. Now, the only thing bothering him was what he had heard. He was thinking so hard, he did not realize that they had reach the infirmary already and he was let down on his bed.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Thunder: That goes to show not to ever hurt our master, or you WILL get the beating of your life...

Author-san: Yes, yes, I know Thunder. ( whispers) Overprotective Tsundere brother much~.. Te he!!

Thunder: Author-san.......

Author-san:?? Yes, Thunder? (smiling warily)

Thunder: RUN.(summons his Thunder blades)

Author-san:(starts running away with Thunder hot on tail) Nice meeting you all, now I have to save myself from being fried!!!

Quake:(sigh) Well, I'll take over. I hope you enjoy throughout this story, so let the..

Troublemaker Trio: STORY CONTINUE!!

...............................................................................................................................................................................

"How are you feeling now, boboiboy?"

'Peachy and an incoming headache, maybe. This is too much."

Yaya moved from her conversation with Ying to seat next to Boboiboy running comforting circles on his back to calm the poor boy down. Crest lines had already started to appear on his forehead as he scrunched up his face in thought. Gratefully accepting a cup of water from her, he downed it immediately, feeling better and refreshed, placing it and the small table beside his bed.

"Do you want any medications?"

"NO!! I do not want to get knocked out by that cursed pill. I've had enough bed rest. I mean seriously, this bed is starting to get the nerve of me, I need to move."

Everyone besides him were rather shocked about his outburst but as they hear his rants, they could not help but laugh at their friend/leader's misery. When he had woken up, he was immediately told by the commander and admiral that he was on mission-suspension and another bed-rest, much to his dismay. Boboiboy upon seeing his friends enjoying his misery gave them a playful glare before joining in the laughter.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

[Somewhere in the galaxy]

[During after the interrogation between boboiboy and the prisoner]

"Hmm, so our delivery boy has fallen to those TAPOPS brat. Should of known he was weak."

Large bulky hand brushed a photo in front of him in a frame with delicacy as a sinister smile sets upon his face when he picked the frame up.

"Your time will come, boy. But the question is what I should do with you now that you are in this predicament and another dark problem to deal with~ HAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

As maniacally as his laugh is, the figure stood up and strode to a book shelf beside him, pulling a book out, causing the book shelf to slide open revealing a hidden staircase. Walking down into the darkness, the book shelf automatically close leaving the room barren and cold with only a photo frame forgotten on the floor with a crack that stretches across the smiling figure with an orange cap who was hanging out with his friends.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

I am SO sorry for the short chapter but because of my last chapter, I've been having a bit of difficulty to come up with this part. Not to mention, the additional package of school work. Anyways, you shouldn't listen to me complain. Just enjoy this story, that's all I ask of you all peeps!!

OH!! By the way, I'm rewatching BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA!! Season 4 right now, guys!!!a The battle of Overhaul!!

It's the end so VOTE,COMMENT AND ENJOY!!!!

JA NE!!1