prologue

[TAPOPS Station]

[1327 hours]

Boboiboy's room/POV

I'm here in my room, sulking and thinking over and over again about what had happened 3 weeks ago. It was like any other day, we were given a mission to save a power sphera but this time,we failed. Or more precisely, I was the one that failed the mission. It was my fault that I put Blaze, Solar and Leaf together. And now, everyone hates me. Well, all except Yaya, Fang and of course Ochobot. Even Gopal, who's supposedly my best friend is angry at me.

How is THAT even right!? I mean he always freaks out during our missions and does absolutely almost nothing. He has no right to talk the way he did to me. Urgh!!!

3rd POV

BEEP!!

BEEP!!

Boboiboy looked at his watch and gave a small smile.

Boboiboy Elemental Split from Owner!!

A Gold portal appeared above Boboiboy and he jumped through it only to have nine figures pass through. They all looked like boboiboy but the difference was their hat positions and colour code. The Original Boboiboy was also one of them. This was one of the new features added to his watch after the fight against Retak'ka by Solar or Himself or His light elemental self...Nvm..and with ochobot's help. In case if he is ever incapacitated, he would be able to send his elements to safety and render himself useless to prevent his enemies to use him against his friends.

" His lonely again? How are you, Original?"

Quake quickly jump to his owners side and started to pamper him with another copy of himself clad in dark purple, with a mask that obscured half of his face from his neck while his hat was situated in a way opposite of Solar's hat position.

"Haha, its ok Quake. I've gotten used to it already. After all, it has been 3 weeks already since then so there's no need to worry about. What about you Shadow?"

All attention was turned to the dark-coloured clad boy beside the original who was silently sitting there,observing.

"....I'm fine..."

Boboiboy glanced at his dark counterpart with worry and moved closer to give him a hug. The dark counterpart tensed a bit before relaxing into the hug that was soon followed by the other counterparts although rather hesitantly from Thunderstorm and Solar. The hug did not last long until there was a knock on Boboiboy's door. The Boboiboy's all broke away from the hug.

"Its Yaya and Ochobot with a porcupine."

Thunderstorm relayed to his originals and to his brothers as he hacked into the security camera outside their door using his ability. Earning nods of confirmation, he stepped up to open the door for their remaining friends to enter while purposefully slamming the door close on a certain purple porcupine friend.

"Eish, You enjoyed that didn't you,huh Thunderstorm?'

"Hmm...don't know what your talking about, second place."

Thunderstorm gave a smug look to Fang as he entered the room rubbing his nose and area around his eyes from the harsh contact before moving back to his previous place next to the nightstand by his original's bed.

"How are you Boboiboy?"

Yaya moved herself to seat next to boboiboy on the bed and placed her hand on his as a way to show comfort while Ochobot positioned himself by nestling himself on his lap while the others move to get themselves comfortable in the room. The Troublemaker trio were sitting crossed-legged by the foot the bed with Quake sitting on a chair near the bed which is between where Thunder and Shadow are, while Solar was leaning on the pole at the foot of the bed. Fang moved himself to lean on the wall beside the door he came from not so gracefully.

Silence greeted them as they relish in the moment. That is, until he broke the silence.

"Hey guys, Should I continue with this?"

..................................................................................................................................................................................

All right guys, CIA_story here. This is my first fanfic story since my other two stories are originally made. I hope you all enjoy this as I enjoy writing this. Though I must warn you, my attendance is not consistent so there's no guarantee about anything. If you want anything, just PM ya? So VOTE,COMMENT AND GOODBYE!!