The Plan and...YOU!?

Previously on " The Dark element"

"We were worried for you and...what might be coming."

.

.

.

.

Every element have its counterpart, everything has its good and bad sides no matter how " good" it may seem, everything also have its bad sides.

.

.

.

.

"We wouldn't let you down, we will protect you with our being and everything that dwells in us. Even if it means for us to turn against the world.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

[Somewhere far away in the galaxy on a planet]

[1534 hours]

A middle-aged man was sitting on a revolving chair while humming to himself a small tune, working on repairing something in front of him. A few tweak here and there and he was finally done, retracting himself back on the chair, he let out a tiresome sigh and pulled back his arms above him until it gave a satisfying pop. He pushed himself of the chair and maneuver himself over to a different table and took up a small photo frame that held a picture of a small family of three smiling happily at the camera in front of a decent house.

"Ah, my boy, I miss you so much. I heard so much about your adventures and how much you grew. I wish your mama was here to see and hear how much you grew."

Letting out a sigh, the man returned the photo frame back to its place and was about to walk back to his revolving chair until he heard a new voice from behind him.

"You know you need to get out of this room sooner or later right.....Amato?"

The man now dubbed as "Amato", sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck as he had the nerve to look guilty at his companion whom had just entered.

"Eh, but you know how I am Mechabot. I can't help but help repair these power sphera's."

The companion now known as Mechabot, whom is actually a power sphera's, only sigh and floated forward to close the distance between the two.

WACK!!!!!!

"Ack!! Mechabot!! Eish, come here you!!!!!!"

............................................................................................................................................................................

[Back with the team at TAPOP's station]

[Infirmary room]

"So, you are telling us that there is a dark counterpart inside you all and that it is causing disturbance to you all right now and if it "comes out", we are all doom?"

Fang questioned. Everyone from the gang, the Admiral and the Commander had finally compile together in Boboiboy's infirmary room after said boy had called them together so that they can hear what was going down so that they wouldn't have to repeat again.

"Yes, that is exactly what I said, unless you want me to repeat that for you again in slow motion so you can catch up."

Solar said smugly as he raised a mocking eyebrow at targeted boy, causing him to twitch in irritation but composed himself as to not embarrass himself.

" So how do you plan to deal with this "dark" problem?" Admiral Tarung now asked.

At that point, the tension have dropped as all elements then shift their eyes towards a certain trio, which led the rest to also follow their line of sight only to stumble onto Quake, Thunder and Cyclone.

The Original Trio.

These three, in the gang's eyes, were the oldest and most prominent of all elements. They were the one to always man-handle every problem. At first, they thought Cyclone wasn't one of them but after a certain incident on one of their missions, they view of him change significantly.

Noticing the stares they now were receiving, Quake slightly coughed into his fist and stepped forward to get all of their attention. He took a deep breath to calm himself down and reviewed his words in his mind before speaking.

" For now, Original needs to always stay calm and not think negatively like seeking for revenge nor should he be overwhelm. That should keep Him at bay. If he were to be forcefully dragged out......"

Quake suddenly drawled out on his sentence as he kept his head down, not making eye contact with anyone. Thunderstorm, noticing him younger brothers discomfort at continuing, rubbed his back in circle as a sign of comfort and gave a cold glance to everyone in the room, whom shivered under it, except of course, his owner, before stating.

"We fight."

..................................................................................................................................................................................

"We fight"

Shivers went down Yaya's spine as those two words were uttered. She knew that they had to constantly fight all the time, it was what they had been doing for the past few years since they were ten to protect the ones they love and hold close. But this time, it felt cold. Not the kind of chill where she would receive from Ice which was soothing and calm, but it was deathly, the kind of chill which could kill you if you moved too close to it.

"Could you elaborate on that, Thunder?"

Ying, the brave soul, asked. Sure, they all knew what they should do when that time comes, but they all had a churning feeling, it isn't all just that. Those two words sounded like it meant more than should.

"What they meant was that they will try to either put me back or it's a fight to the death."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"YOU......!!"

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Hey, everybody, it's CIA_story!!! This is the next part. I hope you all enjoy this part!! Stay safe alright??

Vote, COMMENT AND ENJOY!!!!!

JA NE!!!!