CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

Start from the beginning

Oh how I wish I could shove a ten feet pole up his ass and light him the fuck on fire.

Xavier rolled his eyes jokingly at his cousin "You do know you are married, right?"

"Positive cousin I'm just admiring God's work" His words made Xavier chuckled, he kissed me before going to sit beside Nina, who was staring in our direction, she was visibly shaking.

What did the asshole do to my sister?.

I was very uncomfortable and very much interested in picking out my eyeballs with needles.

"I guess you never changed from being the little whore you are". He whispers loud enough for me to hear but not enough for anyone else to hear.

Nina kept sending me glances from across the plane she knew what he was doing and she looked petrified "What did you and your sister discuss?" He asked staring straight ahead with a stupid grin on his face.

"Nothing just girl stuff" I answer staring straight ahead, not showing any emotion.

I guess my answer wasn't good enough because he gripped my hand tight and bent it making me wince in pain.

"Don't fucking lie to me" He grits out "Xavier" I called out to which Xavier immediately turned in my direction interrupting the conversation he started with Nina.

"What's wrong?" He asked worry eeched on his beautiful face, we were about taking off so he couldn't stand to meet me.

"I miss you" I forced out, Andrew had immediately let go of me after I had called out to him.

Xavier chuckled and shook his head "So you don't miss us but you miss him" Sam asked frowning.

"It would seem so" Wynn answered glaring at me earning chuckles from Martin and Xavier's parents.

"It's not like that" I tried convincing them while Andrew stared at me licking his lips.

It's going to be a long trip.

Xavier placed kisses down my neck to my cleavage and anywhere he could see "Oh how I've missed you"
He moan on my skin quoting my earlier statement.

We landed a few hours ago and a car was waiting outside for us. Andrew had Nina glued to his side never letting her go not even to the restroom, I had tried prying her off him but that plan didn't work out well.

We had gotten to the knight lodge not long after Xavier dragged me off to our room, the kids were left with their grandmother and Xavier's dad mentioned something about checking the ski's with Martin, I had no clue where Andrew or Nina went.

Xavier didn't stop trailing kisses down my breasts to my nether region "Damn I missed you so bad" He says again stoping to hug me.

"Awwn, you were sitting less than two meters away from me" I laughed brushing his beautiful hair out of his face.

"That was still too far" He pouts "but I was referring to me working everyday on set, I barely ever saw you and even when I did, you were either too tired,busy with work or something else".

"Well I have bills to pay and you have people to take care of" I joked not taking him seriously

"I know but I have enough, quit your job"

"What!" I immediately stop stoking his hair.

What the hell is he saying

"Quit your job I can take care of you." He repeats

"You do know that what your saying is not something I can do." I answer him

"Why not, it's easy just drop a regination letter on your bosses table when we get back it's that easy" he said making me to scoff in disbelief.