CHAPTER FIFTEEN

I have never been so grateful to see Denzel, I pulled him into a hug.
"You're shaking what's wrong?" He asked concern evident in his voice.

"Darling" Mark walks into view he stretches his hand to me "come on let's go"

"Who the hell are you?" Adams voice roared from behind.
Some of the workers who were cleaning up turned to face us watching every move.

"She's mine" Mark spoke his eyes looking crazy.

"You are trying to steal my woman from me I think the fuck not" Adam yelled furiously he looked like he was about to pounce on Mark.

"We are meant for each other, Aren't we darling?" He stretches his hand to caress my face before he could even do anything I felt a gush of wind blow past me and Mark was down on the floor.

Holy shit someone punched him.

I turned to see Adam smiling victoriously as Denzel removes me from his embrace and crouches down to his level.

"Don't you fucking dare touch her or I'll kill you myself you fucking prick" He landed another punch for good measures and hurries back to myside to hug me.

"Shit she's shaking"

I could barely register what was going on.

"What the fuck are you looking at do your jobs" Adam roars at the workers who had stopped what they were doing to watch what went down.

I barely remember when they took me to their car or even remember when I was taken to my room all I could see was him.

Mark.

He reminds me so much of him.

I woke up screaming.
Adam ran into my room with Denzel hot on his tail with a bat.
I didn't realise I was sobbing till someone wiped my tears.

I stayed in his embrace till I went back to sleep.

Groaning I turned to check the time it was six pm

What happened.

Memories of last night rushed to me making me shake it can't be he's dead.

I shook off the though and hurried to bush my teeth.

I stared at the bathroom mirror I looked terrible worse than usual, I had huge bags and horrible red spots on my hand from when Mark gripped me, my eyes were swollen and red from crying.

Get a grip

I finished up and changed into a comfortable short and one of Adams hoodie that I 'borrowed'.

Fact is I don't plan on returning the hoodie it's too damn cute on me.

"What is wrong with her, I've never seen her so terrified before" i could hear Denzel say

"It's not in my place to say but she had a... Hey girl" Adam walks over to me to give me a hug immediately he noticed my presence in the room.

I returned the hug holding him close.

"Thank you" I mutter in to his chest as he rubs my hair in a soothing manner.

"So what am i…?" Denzel scoffed "I feel so betrayed" .

I laughed at him before leaving the comfort of Adams arms to jump on Denzel who was lying dramatically on the couch his hand was on his head while the other fanned him.

"Ow get off you elephant" He shoved me gently off of him.

Adam laughed before saying "I told you she was heavy".