Withered Freddy's File

Scp File: SCP Category 284 Subject #007
Nickname/Alias: Withered Freddy
Status: Moderately Hostile

Subject seems to be a corroded and altered suit similar of design with Subject #001. The subject cannot fully communicate and only speaks in certain sentences. It seems to be hostile, albiet less hostile than its counterpart. Conclusion: Further Analysis Needed. Replaying capture logs...

[BEGIN AUDIO LOG]

Command: Captain, what's the teams status?

Bravo Captain: We're ready to breach sir.

Command: Execute when ready.

B.C.: Copy that sir, on my mark then.

The team of three men excluding the captain get ready to kick down the door into the building

B.C.: NOW

Bravo 2 kicks down the door and the others quickly walk in, surveying the area and taking out their guns

B.C.: Everyone move forward, we're not splitting up.

The team walks down a hallway, entering a big room in the middle of the building, filled with ripped bannars and tables, and an empty stage.

A steady creaking comes from the stage door, and Bravo 2 and 1 put their guns up, aiming it at the door.

Subject: F-Freddy doesn't like t-this.

The team barges through the stage door, only coming up on an empty room with just a table.

B.C: Turn back around, keep looki-

The captain triggers a rope on the ground, and a sharp pipe swings from the ceiling directly into the captain's face, killing him and throwing him back.

Bravo 2: WHAT THE HELL- COMMAND, THE CAPTAIN'S DOWN.

Command: Have you found the subject?

Bravo 2: No sir

Command: Then keep looking, we'll send a medic, it should get there in half an hour.

Bravo 2 curses under his breath and stands, turning around and looking around the main room again.

The subject taunts the team again, humming from somewhere in the room.

Bravo 3: He's somewhere in here.. why didn't we bring our pathfinder.

Bravo 2: Keep an eye on the captain, me and Bravo 1 will scout out the place.

Bravo 3: The captain said we should stick together.

Bravo 2: And now he's dead, I want to catch this son of a [REDACTED]

Blinking lights that seem like the subjects eyes flicker at the end of the hallway as The Toreador March plays in the background, the subject emitting a laughing sound.

Bravo 2: This is for the captain, you bastard...

Bravo 2 runs down the hallway, Bravo 1 right behind him, and shoots the lights multiple times.

The lights turn off, revealing it was just some flashlights as the laughing continues.

The stage lights turn on, revealing Bravo 3's now dead body hanging from the ceiling of the stage.

Bravo 1: What the he-

The subject barges through a door to their right and tackles Bravo 1, swinging at him and attempting to strangle him.

Bravo 2 shoots the subject multiple times before it eventually succumbs and falls to the ground.

Bravo 2: Not on my watch, you deranged furry piece of [REDACTED].

[END AUDIO LOG]

Subject immediately brought to the facility, although the escorts had no problems transporting the subject. When placed in cell and given privacy, staff noticed decreased hostility in the subject. Interrogator called in to attempt to question the subject.

[BEGIN AUDIO LOG]

[ERROR, REPLAYING AUDIO LOG]

.

.

.

Update Recieved

Bravo Team Exterminated

All Witness Exterminated

.....Finding Asset: Micheal Afton

Playing pre-recorded message

You're going too far into these files.. he's coming. If you've read this far, a secure federal team has already monitored you and reported back to headquarters...

Turn back before it's too late...

Save them....

It's not too late...

And whatever you do, dont listen to-

.

.

.

[FILE ONLINE]

We apologize for any technical difficulties you may experience while accessing these files, but we as a highly trusted organization ensure that any rumors or lies of corruption are false, we take our job most seriously.

[BEGIN AUDIO LOG]

Interrogator walks in and takes a seat, waiting for the subject to activate.

The subject activates and looks up at the interrogator, shifting its gaze and examining him, leading forward slightly.

Interrogator: I have a few questions if you don't mind me asking

The subject glitches for a moment before opening its mouth, only a high pitched radio sound coming from itself.

Subject: He's h-here... and a-always watching...

Interrogator: Who is?

The subject pauses for a moment, as if thinking, and tries to speak again.

Subject: I-it's Me

Interrogator: I'm sorry, can you be more specific?

The subject shakes his head reluctantly, before opening its mouth yet again.

Subject: He's here.. a-and always w-watching....

Interrogator: You already said that...

The subject shakes it's head again before shaking violently and pouncing at the night guard before it gets out it's tazer and subdues the subject.

[END AUDIO LOG]

Subject taken back to it's cell, a 5×5 dark cell with no other decorations or utilities, as the subject seems to enjoy the cell.

Signal Detected, relaying message.

[BEGIN AUDIO MESSAGE]

Voice: It's almost ready....

Voice 2: And the CIA?

Voice: They're just humans... I can soon be set free...

Voice 2: Cassidy has his own plans, if he doesnt comply?

Voice: Then cut him loose, and continue manipulating those files... we need more followers.

Voice 2: Yes sir...

[END AUDIO MESSAGE]

Continuing to monitor....