Freddy Fazbear's File

Scp File: SCP Category 284 Subject #001
Nickname/Alias: Freddy Fazbear
Status: Hostile

Subject to be kept isolated in a 5×6 cell, with 24 hour surveillance and cell to be lit at all times. The subject seems to get more active in the dark, and right before catching prey, plays a jingle from it's music box, known at the "Toreador March".

(Description)
Subject is a brown bear animatronic with a black top hat and bow tie, a microphone, and blue animatronic eyes.

A few maintenance workers and guards have reported slight hallucinations when entering the subjects cell, therefore they are now precautioned to not get near the subject if they start acquiring hallucinations. Replaying capture log at [REDACTED].

[BEGIN AUDIO LOG]

Command: Sweep the place, we got a tip there was a new category of unknown anomalies here

Alpha Team Captain: copy that sir

Alpha Team starts sweeping the site for Subject #001.

Alpha 1: i remember going to this place as a kid, old memories

Alpha Captain: stay focused, newbie

Alpha 2: Why'd we bring him along

Alpha 1: I have ears you know

Alpha 1 stumbles across the stage and looks at Subject #001

Alpha 1: guys i think i found i-

The subject lunges at Alpha 1 and snaps his neck, killing the agent instantly.

Alpha 2: COMMAND, REPORT, WE HAVE AN AGENT DOWN

Alpha Captain pulls out his tazer and fires at the subject, deactivating it.

Command: is the agent alive?

Alpha Captain: negative, but we got a subject

Command: we'll prepare a funeral, get the new subject here and clean up your tracks.

[END AUDIO LOG]

Subject brought to sector 284 of Fort [REDACTED], interrogator brought in to question the subject and its origins.

[BEGIN AUDIO LOG]

Interrogator sits down in front of the subject, holding his hand put for the subject to shake

Subject: ....

Interrogator: Fine, don't shake my hand, I'm here to ask you a few questions

Subject, in a deep voice: I told my captors i wasn't giving whoever you guys are information

Interrogator sighs and sits back

Interrogator: do you mind telling me how you got to [REDACTED]?

Subject: ....

Interrogator: we found a human body inside you, are you a spirit?

Subject: ....

Interrogator: if you are what's your name?

Subject: .....Gabriel

Interrogator: i see, and how did you end up in that suit, Gabriel?

Subject: Don't call me by my name...

Interrogator: Very well, but do you mind answering my question?

Subject: Yes

Interrogator: Are there more of you?

Subject: That's for you to find out

Interrogator: How many more

Subject: It'll take longer to count them all than the time it takes for me to kill you

Interrogator: Wh-

Subject jumps at the interrogator and decapitates him using the animatronics jaw, guards come in and taze the subject, taking him back to his cell.

[END AUDIO LOG]

Security was increased around the subjects cell after the interrogation, and is planned to be transferred over to Facility [REDACTED]. While combing through audio files at the site where the subject was captured, command found a victim log from around 1994. Replaying audio log....

[BEGIN AUDIO LOG]

Victim: Wow, they really did close this place down for good, didn't they?

Victim wanders the site and comes across the subject, standing still in a hallway seemingly deactivated.

Victim: Woah! Isn't that Freddy?

The victim leans in closer but the subject grabs him by the collar and starts dragging him.

Victim: OH HOLY [REDACTED], PLEASE DON'T HURT ME

The subject drags the victim over to the backroom.

Victim: WHAT THE [REDACTED] ARE YOU DOING, GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!

The subject picks up the victim and starts jamming him in a spare animatronic suit, the victims screams of agony are heard before the audio tape breaks.

[END AUDIO LOG]

Continuing to monitor....

(Authors Note: Hey so ill try posting one of these every other day, not including weekends, i hope you enjoy this file and many to come, have a great day/night!)