First Period

|May 13, 2020
|7:00 am

It was a peaceful morning. None of them were still awake since they played UNO yesterday night until 2 at midnight making them pass out due to sleepiness, even Chan fell asleep. Jiha was the first one to wake up because of her body aching. Suddenly, a stinging pain occurred in her lower abdomen. Her face scrunched up from the pain.

The pain was tolerable but it still hurt. She groaned and went to the bathroom to get ready. But then, she gasped out of nowhere.

"F*ck. Why so early..." She complained when she saw a red stain on her underwear. Then, she remembered that her mom already taught her about these things so she can be ready. She rushed to her bag and opened the back pocket. She slowly grabbed a tampon and rushed back to the bathroom.

Once she was done, she went back to the room and went outside. When she got to the kitchen, she decided to cook their breakfast. "Hm..." She hummed 'Wannabe' by ITZY while preparing and cooking.

After a good 30 minutes, she was done cooking the food, and now she was just arranging the plates, utensils, and glasses before waking the boys.

|8:00 am

The boys were confusedly looking at Jiha who was eating her food nonstop as if she hasn't eaten for years. Jiha noticed the silence and stopped eating to look up. Once she saw the boys were looking at her with a confused face, she raised her eyebrow. "What?" She asked making the boys come back to their senses. Some coughed and the others resumed eating.

Jiha already knew that if you have your period, you would wanna eat a lot. You would also have period cramps that people often say it hurts.