Chapter 28

The night was wild and fun. After the long hours of Soonyoung fixing the lights because he keeps dropping and putting the lights back on the trees, they finally started the party and when I meant started the party, I mean they finally started drinking.

Jun, obviously did not drink so much as he was the one handling this idols and he wanted to keep on talking to his precious boyfriend. While the others, they drank until they passed out.

Wonwoo was just there, drunk and being cuddly with his boyfriend who's still a little bit sober because Mingyu has a high tolerance for alcohol. Soonyoung who was enjoying his time bothering Jihoon because Jihoon who was half sober was finally giving him the permission to hug the younger.

Vernon and Seungkwan didn't really drink too much so they could still play in the pool and play with their maknae, Dino who couldn't drink anything.

Seokmin was passed out on Jisoo's shoulder, peacefully sleeping while Jisoo was trying his hardest to not kiss this drunken man.

Seungcheol, he was busy playing with Jeonghan's blue hair and Jeonghan was silently enjoying it.

Though Soonyoung was drunk, he was still wondering why they were drinking. He was very sure he heard Jun talk about the no alcohol policy because Dino wasn't allowed to drink.

It wasn't allowed but Jun gave them the permission and there were no staffs around. Dino promised to not drink anything and Vernon anf Seungkwan was nice enough to stay sober for Dino. But to be safe, they did not tell thr CEO about this and it will forever be hidden.

But Minghao, who was born a prince of a magical wishing world, who was granted great powers, obviously knows everything but he did not say anything as he wanted these guys to have fun.

✨✨✨✨✨

"Alright guys, time to go to bed. You guys drank enough" Jun announced after finishing his call with his boyfriend.

Everyone sighed in disappointment in response. "Really, Hyung?" Hoshi asked with a saddened expression which Jihoon found very cute.

"Yes, really. You guys can go wash up, I'll clean this" Jun spoke. As much as Jun did not want to do any of this, he was the one that gave the permission to drink despite knowing that if these guys get drunk, they're gonna trash the place.

"We'll help. Just wait for us and we'll change" Dino suggested and both Seungkwan and Vernon nodded. Jun agreed anf they left to change.

"We ain't helping, right Jihoonie?" Soonyoung spoke with his voice tired and drunk, swaying as the smaller man held him tight. "Yeah, yeah. Shut up let's go to bed" Jihoon replied with annoyance but blushing at the nickname.

"And we are going to bed" Mingyu smiled at the older while holding his precious boyfriend bridal style. "Same with us. Seokmin's tired" Jisoo laughed looking at the drunk man beside him. 

"Hell yeah, I'm not!" Shouted, Seokmin and suddenly passing out on Jisoo again but seems like Jisoo managed to bring him upstairs.

Jun laughed at sight of his friends and then looked towards Hannie and a sleeping Seungcheol.

"Want some help bringing him upstairs?" Jun asked as he approached the model. "Sure" Both of the model carried Seungcheol to their shoulders until they reached his bedroom.

"Thanks, I'll go downstairs later to help you guys clean" Jeonghan bowed. "No, no need. We can handle it. You should, I don't know, you stay here with Cheol if you want to make sure he's okay or you can rest" Jun smiled and left.

✨✨✨✨✨

Jeonghan took a deep breath after dropping the heavy man to his bed. "Oh you are very heavy, Choi Seungcheol" Jeonghan breathe.

Glancing at the drunken man, Jeonghan found himself staring at the idol. Seungcheol's pink lips were parted as silent breaths comes out, he was sprayed across his bed making his fina abs and muscles very visible under that thin tank top. He was a little bit sweaty and smelled a little bit like alcohol but Seungcheol's cologne was still over powering the heavy smell of alcohol and his black hair was covering his eyes but his long lashes were still visible.

Jeonghan sat beside the beautiful sleeping idol and took off his vest and slippers for Seungcheol to sleep comfortably.

"Oh, you are so cute right now" Jeonghan whispered as he brought his face closer to Seungcheol and moved the extra hairs off of the Idol's face.

"I wish I could tell you how much I love you but seems like I really can't. I'm hiding such big secret and if we were ever together, you'd be very hurt to find out I'm such a big liar" Jeonghan chuckled to himself still touching Seungcheol's hairs.

Suddenly, Seungcheol woke up and brought Jeonghan's face closer to him. "No matter your secret is, I probably still love you" Seungcheol smirked and let go of Jeonghan's head and passed out.

Jeonghan was shocked, frozen and very red at the sudden movement but was flustered with Seungcheol's words. "I hope so" Jeonghan smiled and left the room.

Jeonghan calmed himself as he leaned on Seungcheol's bedroom door. "The hell, Jeonghan. I should go downstairs and help"

Which he did and he spent his night helping Jun and the Maknaes cleaning the pool area.

✨✨✨✨✨

WOOOOH I SUCK AT WRITING SORRY!!!!!

STREAM SEVENTEEN 💎✨

✨✨✨✨✨

***********

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow me :3

Other accounts:
IG: Lynilynilyn28
Twitter: Lynilynilyn28
FB: Lynilynilyn Art

Thank you :3