Harry swiftly removed Draco's robes and began unbuttoning his shirt. Draco picked Harry up and smashed his soft lips onto Harry's. Harry moaned slightly with satisfaction. Draco carried Harry into his bedroom, never once breaking the contact between their lips. Draco shut the door behind them.

Harry eagerly removed Draco's shirt completely. Draco pulled away from Harry and swiftly removed Harry's shirt, popping a few buttons off along the way. "Fuck you're so beautiful" Draco mumbled and sat down on the bed with Harry. Harry straddling Draco's lap. Harry reconnected their lips and ran his hands along Draco's exposed chest. Draco wrapped his arms around Harry securely.

Draco placed his lips on spots of Harry's neck, until he got a reaction out of Harry. Harry inhaled sharply and let out a moan when Draco's lips hit the sweet spot on Harry's neck.

"found it" Draco smirked and licked a small circle around the spot. Harry tilted his head to the side and shut his eyes slowly. Draco sucked a dark purple and red spot on his neck. Harry moaned, a loud moan. Draco ran the tip of his tongue up Harry's neck. Harry shivered and bit his lip in response.

Draco rubbed small circles on Harry's hip bone. Harry slowly and smoothly bucked his hips along Draco's leg. Draco held Harry softly. "Baby calm down" Draco smirked and ran his hands down to grab Harry's ass. This caused Harry to let out a shocked yet satisfied gasp. Harry was growing needy and impatient. He continued to grind his hips along Draco's thigh. Draco let both of his hand fall down to hold Harry's hips, feeling the motion of Harry eagerly grinding.

Draco bit his lip at the sight of Harry satisfying himself on his leg. "Eager are we?" Draco whispered breathily into Harry's ear. Harry shivered and moaned softly. "Please fuck me Draco" Harry whimpered, he was so sexually frustrated. Draco went crazy at the thought of it.

"Are you sure love?" Draco licked his lips and stared at Harry. "Yes please fuck..please" Harry begged and stared at Draco with a needy look in his eyes. Draco smirked and reached over into his bedside table grabbing a small purple bottle and a little foil packet. Draco looked at his bedroom door, it was unlocked.

He grabbed his wand and mumbled "colloportus" and it locked.

"You're sure about this?" Draco looked at Harry. Harry nodded and stared at the shirtless blonde. Draco smirked and reconnected their lips. Draco's dominant tongue explored Harry's mouth. Harry was now laying down, a pillow propping his head up. Draco hovering over him. Harry's pants had gotten much tighter, it was quite uncomfortable. Harry bit Draco's bottom lip then took Draco's arm and put it on the waist line of his pants.

Draco took the hint and unbuttoned, then unzipped Harry's pants slowly. Harry let out a soft moan when the material of his pants rubbed against him. Draco continued to kiss Harry's soft, swollen lips. Draco slowly palmed Harry from on top of his boxers. Harry moaned and squeezed his eyes shut. "Please stop teasing" Harry whimpered. Draco slid his hand under the waist band of Harry's boxers. Harry let out a quiet subtle moan. Draco laid his head next to Harry's and placed soft kisses on his neck, then sucking up to his earlobe.

Harry whimpered because Draco hadn't touched him yet. Draco took the hint and wrapped his hand around Harry's shaft. Harry arched his back and squeezed his eyes shut, grasping onto the silk sheets roughly. Draco slowly began pumping his hand, sucking on Harry's earlobe and neck while doing so. Harry moaned out, and grabbed onto Draco's shoulders.

"you like that?" Draco mumbled into Harry's ear. Harry moaned in response. Draco began pumping faster, then just stopped all together. Harry whined and thrusted his hips, wanting more. "sh sh be patient" Draco grabbed the bottle he had carelessly tossed on the bed.

Draco pulled Harry's pants and boxers off completely and took a moment to rake his eyes over Harry's body. "damn.." Draco mumbled and felt his own pants tighten. Draco took some of the jelly like substance and smothered his fingers in it.