"Yes I am and you can't stop me." Harry turned to face Draco and smiled.

"What's up Harry?" Neville looked at him. "Just a few questions" Harry smiled. Ron and Hermione were obviously lost, but didn't really care. They began talking with Draco about how school has been complete rubbish.

"Okay?" Neville said nervously. "You know Blaise Zabini right?" Harry placed his head on the palm of his hand to hold it up. Neville's cheeks heated up and he smiled slightly. "Yeah I know him" Neville said obviously trying to sound stern. "Well, I've heard he fancies you" Harry smirked.

"What? Really? Who'd you hear that from?" Neville got a sudden wave of excitement. "I..I mean oh cool. How do you know?" Neville adjusted his tone, but the sparkle of excitement was still glistening in his eye. "Just trust me on this one, try talking to him. He's a good guy you won't regret it." Harry nudged Neville a little and smiled.

"I will talk with him sometime, thanks Harry" Neville smiled. "But, anyways what's going on with this whole situation?" Neville pointed between Harry and Draco. "Oh..ha...well. you cannot tell anyone if I tell you" Harry said sternly inching closer to Neville. Harry trusted Neville, there wasn't much to be worried about with him.

"I promise" Neville said solemnly and took a forkful of food into his mouth. "We've been well together ish for about three and a half months." Harry smiled, it felt nice to get that off of his chest. It felt nice to not hide Draco. "Oh talking about us are we?" Draco turned to join their conversation.

"What happened to waiting until the perfect moment love?" Draco said smiling and turned his attention to Neville. "I won't tell, nothing to worry about." Neville reassured Draco. Draco nodded and smiled. "So you're going to get with Blaise?" Draco smirked, trying to get a rise out of Neville.

"Oh well..well...I'm..maybe" Neville shrugged and began getting nervous again. "I've dated him, you'd be lucky to have him. Not as lucky as you would be if you got this one though" Draco smiled and laid his head on Harry's shoulder. Neville smiled in awe. "I hope I can have what you two do." Neville said.

"Oh woah woah no" Draco and Harry said chuckling. Neville appeared confused. "No not like we're not in love or perfect or anything. You just definitely don't want all the threats and worry." Draco said. "Oh yeah right" Neville said, sounding a little less confused. "Neville you should come by sometime, we could hang out, Blaise could come too" Harry said smiling.

"Yeah yeah that sounds like fun" Neville smiled as well. "You two should come as well" Harry turned his attention to Ron and Hermione who were already listening in on the conversation. "We'd be delighted." Hermione said.

"Well then you all can stop by say tomorrow night?" Harry looked at all of them. They all nodded. "Make sure to knock before entering, you wouldn't believe how many times these two blokes walked in on something they shouldn't have" Draco chuckled and looked at Ron and Hermione. Harry felt a slight blush creep up on his cheeks. Ron and Hermione nodded in agreement with Draco.

Harry had eaten most of his dinner, which was a good new thing he had began doing. Draco was proud of how far Harry had come.

They finished up in the Great Hall, everyone said their farewells and went their separate ways. Draco and Harry made it back to their dorm and removed their shoes.

"So it's after dinner, wheres the promised amazing time in which I received a much appreciated preview for?" Harry smirked innocently. Draco bit his lip and took off his tie. Harry slowly walked forward. Both of their eyes filled with a burning lust.

Draco dragged his fingers along the collar of Harry shirt and removed his tie as well. Slowly slipping it through his fingers. Draco removed Harry's robe slowly, taking as much time as he could. Harry whined slightly, Draco was taking too long.