Warm Socks

A/N: ok I kinda don't like this chapter but the story has to progress in some way so yeah, I hope the next ones will turn out better. En tout cas, bonne lecture mes amis!

————

Frank woke up with an, even worse, back pain. The first thing that he noticed was that he wasn't on the couch, neither on his bed, but on the floor. He remembered what happened yesterday as he opened his eyes. Fuck, he fell asleep and Gerard didn't even bother waking him up.

Still sleepy, Frank got up and walked out of the closet. He eyed Gerard still sleeping in the bed and headed to the kitchen. He made him some cereal and sat on the table, eating it. After finishing, he put the bowl in the sink and went to sleep again because he had nothing else to do and it was too early to start a day. He just wanted a normal sleep on the couch and not on the floor. He knows the couch must feel like heaven after last night.

Frank stopped in front of the couch when he realized someone else was already sleeping on it. "Common Gerard, you have your own bed. I wanna sleep, and on something acceptable not the floor," he said sleepily. Gerard shifted on the couch and turned on his other side, still sleeping. When he saw the person face, which was definitely not Gerard, his heart skipped a beat. Then, he remembered seeing Gerard sleeping on his bed. If this is not Gerard, which he is not, then who is it?

"No-" he half-whispered to himself when he realized it's Gerard's brother. I mean, it must be. Who else would it be? At that thought, Frank speed-walked towards the front door and out.

꧁ꕥ꧂

Frank came back home around 6 in the afternoon, hoping Gerard's brother already left. He was starving. He went out in a rush, forgetting his wallet, so the only thing he ate the whole day was his morning cereal. He slowly raised his hand and rang the doorbell. After a minute, the door swung open revealing the blonde dude who was sleeping on his couch, aka Gerard's brother. He panicked and thought of something to say as fast as he can.

"Um... do you believe in Jesus?" He asked, the first thing coming on his mind.

"Who's asking?" Gerard's brother said with a smirk. Damn it, it looked so much like Gerard's smirk.

"God," he replied. "Anyway, if not, I'm gonna leave. Thank you for your time, have a nice day."

Frank turned to leave again but he heard him call behind him, "Frank! Wait!"

Frank froze. How did he know his name? Does he know he lives with Gerard? Is he gonna kill him like Gerard said he would? He turned to him and said after a gulp, "yes?"

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked. Frank's level of panic increased more, if that was even possible. He thought of running but then changed his mind when he remembered the day how easily Gerard caught up. So instead, he kneeled in front of Gerard's brother and cried.

"Please don't kill me! I swear I am not Gerard's boyfriend! Hell, I'm not even gay. I'm the straightest person you'll ever see! I just live with him because I've been lied too! Just please! Don't kill me!" He begged.

"Dude chill, no one's gonna kill you. Gerard was messing with you. I didn't kill his boyfriends and am not planning on killing you." He explained. Frank's face was now confused and angry at the same time. So he slept in the closet for nothing? Just because Gerard was making fun of him?

Frank stood up suddenly, not scared anymore, and walked inside with heavy and angry footsteps. He spotted Gerard in the kitchen and headed to him. "How dare you!" He yelled as he started pushing and hitting Gerard's chest. Gerard nearly flinched though. He was just standing there with the same evil smirk on his face, watching Frank get his anger out on his chest. He suddenly giggled. How dare he giggle? "What's so funny asshole!?"