Dangerous Frank

A/N: yet again, I'm rly tired so if there are any sentences that don't make sens, don't blame me. Like I might re edit it because how bad I think it is. But hey, things are happening in this chapter.

Enjoy :)

———

"Yes it starts Saturday at 5," Gerard said on the phone while doodling on a random piece of paper he found on the counter.

"Alright then, I'll be there. Can I stay the night?" Mikey asked.

"Of course you can," he replied without thinking about Frank.

"Is Frank ok with me staying though?" Mikey asked.

"No one cares about Frank's opinions," Gerard said. He continued when he realized Mikey was about to protest, "If I cared about Frank's opinions, my life would've been boring and I wouldn't be living with him right now."

"Why aren't you moving away anyway?" Mikey asked.

"Not until I get into that little pants of his," Gerard replied, a smirk appearing on his face. "He's a challenge. I love challenges."

"You know you don't have to fuck everyone you meet," Mikey said. Gerard laughed at that. "Anyway, I know you love messing with people, just make sure you don't go too far. He has a life too, not everything is about yourself."

"Yes, it is. As long as I'm in his life, everything has to be about me," he said with a serious voice.

"You fucking attention whore," Mikey sighed from the other side of the line and hung up the phone.

"Couldn't agree more, brother," Gerard laughed. After talking to Mikey, he texted the rest of the people he was gonna invite. And by texting, I mean he copy-pasted the same thing to hundreds of people. He waited for Frank to come home after work to tell him about the party, but he was being late. It pissed off Gerard. He has Frank's whole schedule and knows well when he's done with his shift. He also knows well he's probably hanging out with that girl again.

It was already around ten, yet, no sign of Frank. He really needs to get rid of that bitch Frank hangs out with. Gerard was about to go looking for Frank, but around ten-thirty, the front door opened and Frank came in in a good mood. Well, guess what, Gerard's about to ruin that mood.

"You were with that bitch again, weren't you?" Gerard asked with a calm voice.

"First, you don't have the right to call her a bitch. She's my friend," Frank's replied, "second, yes, so what?"

"I told you to not hang out with her. I feel like she's a bad influence for you," he said.

"What do you mean?! You don't even know her. She's a really hard-working woman, who has a ten times better personality than you do,"

"Ok," Gerard simply said, an idea popping in his head.

"Ok? What do you mean ok?" Frank gave him a confused look.

"Look, I'm giving you a last chance to stop being friends with her, if you don't take it, I'll take this situation into my own hands," Gerard warned. Frank rolled his eyes at Gerard, probably thinking 'what is he gonna do?' But he doesn't know what Gerard is capable of. After some time, Gerard said, "I'm throwing a party tomorrow."

"What-"

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, let me talk," Gerard interrupted, holding up his index finger, "if you ruin this party, or even try to, things are gonna end worse than last time. Do you remember what happened last time, Frankie?" Frank nodded, looking everywhere but Gerard, "good. Now, or you join the party, or you leave the apartment until it's over."